A-State to sue Miami if payment not made for cancelled game

Dear Arkansas State Buffoons,

If you want cancelled games to be required to be rescheduled within 3-4 years of the original game date, please put that language into your contracts. Otherwise, shut the fvck up and keep our name out of your filthy mouths.

Sincerely,
The U

Advertisement
Are you asking me to defend every statement by an ASU fan? I can't do that and wouldn't think you would want to defend some of your fans and their comments. I read our board and yes our fans were upset over the cancellation and the fact that no game has been rescheduled. Think its fair to say that each fan base is bias towards their team and that is to be expected.

In this post, you speak about the final four and your need to schedule for strength of schedule rating. I wasn't aware that UM was thinking final four but if your AD wants to schedule with these issues in mind, that is his decision. However, if that is the fact, why would he choose to schedule lower division FCS teams rather than a stronger, better rated SOS rated FBS team? The fact that the game wasn't played that particular week end is not the major issue with me. Given that it was your team that had to fly and return home with a storm on its way, that was UM's decision and they made it. But your AD should have been immediately prepared to reschedule or pay the damages due under the contract. Frankly, we wouldn't consider damages of $650K that big of a deal if the ball was in our court, why should it be for UM? If it is was impossible not to reschedule until 20/21, so be it but that was not the case, it was simply more convenient for UM to wait.

Are you retarded?

I am not asking you to "defend" every statement made by an ASU fan, I am asking you to ACKNOWLEDGE that many ASU fans made the statements that I described, and that is why Miami fans (a) don't want our AD to give ASU a dime, and (b) don't want to play ASU for several years.

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?

Don't give me a bunch of mealy-mouthed crapola about how "upset" your fans were. People in South Florida lost HOMES. People in South Florida lost LOVED ONES. And yet your horrendous fanbase is complaining about a cancelled football game and a bunch of non-existent "economic impact".

"You weren't aware that Miami was thinking Final Four"? Are you fvck!ing joking? Miami has FIVE national championships. We were ranked in the Top Four at one point last year. We are OBVIOUSLY thinking about the College Football Playoffs. What do you think goes on at a university that is COLLEGE FOOTBALL ROYALTY (I'm quoting a sportswriter, not myself, with that description)? Of course we have to be concerned with Strength of Schedule. That's how the best Power Five programs are constructed and organized.

Look, genius, I've had just about enough of your FAKE (yes I called it fake) "aw shucks" routine and your ongoing choice to ignore the very real-life human concerns that people in the entire state of Florida live with on a daily basis. We face hurricanes, rainstorms, flooding, rising sea levels. Yes, it is all real, and it causes substantial property damage and loss of life. I'm sorry that you can't, and more importantly, WON'T acknowledge these very real concerns.

I don't give a **** about WWASUD (what would ASU do) in a similar situation. I don't care if you would pay the $650K, I don't care if you would reschedule immediately. You want to brag about ASU "never failing to comply with a contract", but you ignore the fact that Miami IS TRYING TO PLAY A GAME IN GODAWFUL JONESBORO ARKANSAS. The only thing preventing us from honoring our end of the contract is a ****y-crybaby routine by your AD (and fans) that are trying to make an issue out of a non-issue (2020/2021 vs. 2024/2025).

Literally, that is the truth. If Miami was truly "afraid" to play ASU or we didn't like your rinky-dink stadium, we would have never made the offer to play in 2024/2025. We certainly would not have made such an offer publicly.

But noooooo. Your AD (and fans) are going to continue to whine over every perceived slight, every tiny indication that (yes, Virginia) our programs are NOT EQUAL and (yes, Virginia) Miami does have superior leverage.

So if you want to prove that you have those tiny inbred Arkansas ********s, then STFU and accept a return game in 2024/2025.

Because every other bleat that comes out of your collective mouths is GARBAGE. It's more excuse-making and myth-building.

If you want to play us, then play us. Don't keep whining about your 30 pieces of silver. You want your "economic impact", you are going to have to endure a 222-0 beatdown in front of your horrified fanbase. You are going to have to watch our defense put their arms up your collective ****** while they pull out your collective still-beating heart.

Other than that, shut your trap and leave our board.

What an assinine statement

So was it a Cat 5 direct hit you rode out? Where you in Homestead in '92? Xenia, Ohio in '74? Let me guess, you were on Mt. St Helens in '80...I'm sure you "never gave one thought" because that would tax your pea brain.

So does being an A-State fan get you a stocker's job unloading cheap $#!+ from China at Wal-Mart? I guess if you graduate, you can move up to management trainee.

Did an FTX at Camp Robinson AR and a rotation at the JRTC, Ft. Chafee AR...Your state is a $#!+hole.

Now go View attachment 58583
One of these times you are actually going to read the contract. The rescheduling will occur "as such exigencies may permit or dictate." UM is under no obligation to schedule it in a manner that is inconvenient for them.

Such exigencies permitted in 20/21 but UM preferred to schedule FCS.

And? And?

You actually don't know that. Your "lawsuit" (and I'm being generous) is quoting www.fbschedules.com.

You want UM to come to ****hole Jonesboro? Then accept a game in 2024/2025.

Anything else is just whining.

WAAAAAH, pay us our money. WAAAAAH, we're going to sue you (unless you are smarter than us and sue us first). WAAAAH, we can't cite a single reason why we are desperate for this game to be played in 2020/2021, but we are desperate for this game to be played in 2020/2021.

Please leave.

Are you retarded?

I am not asking you to "defend" every statement made by an ASU fan, I am asking you to ACKNOWLEDGE that many ASU fans made the statements that I described, and that is why Miami fans (a) don't want our AD to give ASU a dime, and (b) don't want to play ASU for several years.

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?

Don't give me a bunch of mealy-mouthed crapola about how "upset" your fans were. People in South Florida lost HOMES. People in South Florida lost LOVED ONES. And yet your horrendous fanbase is complaining about a cancelled football game and a bunch of non-existent "economic impact".

"You weren't aware that Miami was thinking Final Four"? Are you fvck!ing joking? Miami has FIVE national championships. We were ranked in the Top Four at one point last year. We are OBVIOUSLY thinking about the College Football Playoffs. What do you think goes on at a university that is COLLEGE FOOTBALL ROYALTY (I'm quoting a sportswriter, not myself, with that description)? Of course we have to be concerned with Strength of Schedule. That's how the best Power Five programs are constructed and organized.

Look, genius, I've had just about enough of your FAKE (yes I called it fake) "aw shucks" routine and your ongoing choice to ignore the very real-life human concerns that people in the entire state of Florida live with on a daily basis. We face hurricanes, rainstorms, flooding, rising sea levels. Yes, it is all real, and it causes substantial property damage and loss of life. I'm sorry that you can't, and more importantly, WON'T acknowledge these very real concerns.

I don't give a **** about WWASUD (what would ASU do) in a similar situation. I don't care if you would pay the $650K, I don't care if you would reschedule immediately. You want to brag about ASU "never failing to comply with a contract", but you ignore the fact that Miami IS TRYING TO PLAY A GAME IN GODAWFUL JONESBORO ARKANSAS. The only thing preventing us from honoring our end of the contract is a ****y-crybaby routine by your AD (and fans) that are trying to make an issue out of a non-issue (2020/2021 vs. 2024/2025).

Literally, that is the truth. If Miami was truly "afraid" to play ASU or we didn't like your rinky-dink stadium, we would have never made the offer to play in 2024/2025. We certainly would not have made such an offer publicly.

But noooooo. Your AD (and fans) are going to continue to whine over every perceived slight, every tiny indication that (yes, Virginia) our programs are NOT EQUAL and (yes, Virginia) Miami does have superior leverage.

So if you want to prove that you have those tiny inbred Arkansas ********s, then STFU and accept a return game in 2024/2025.

Because every other bleat that comes out of your collective mouths is GARBAGE. It's more excuse-making and myth-building.

If you want to play us, then play us. Don't keep whining about your 30 pieces of silver. You want your "economic impact", you are going to have to endure a 222-0 beatdown in front of your horrified fanbase. You are going to have to watch our defense put their arms up your collective ****** while they pull out your collective still-beating heart.

Other than that, shut your trap and leave our board.
d

Do you recall UM signing a contract to play a home and home with a return game in Jonesboro? To the best of my knowledge, no one forced your AD to sign a contract dictating a return game at ASU. You know, a real contract that binds two parties to a football game with a damage clause should either default. By your own admission, the only thing keeping you from honoring your end of the contact was the "****y-crybaby" attitude by our AD. That is totally understandable to feel that way but I looked and didn't see that wording in the contract. The "Aw shucks" routine? Do you expect me to really think UM was thinking final four in the College Football Playoffs this year and what does that have to do with a contract signed years ago? I commend you for thinking so highly of your team but you also need to understand that few others outside of south Florida would have been thinking it. Again, you speak of the SOS ratings, yet your AD prefers to schedule FCS opponents. You and the AD appear to see differently on your scheduling objecives and the playoffs.

What are your thoughts on contracts? When a contract is signed by all parties, should it be honored or is it ok for one party to toss it aside when its convenient to do so? Should either party to the contract default, does the remaining party have the right to ask for remedy? Should the party asking for the contract to be honored, be subject to name calling and insults for simply asking? If default is in question, shouldn't either party have the right to have that question answered by the courts? And by the way, the Virginia that you speak so lovingly of is probably a great girl but she is not a party to the contract between UM and ASU.

Advertisement
Please discuss with your AD. It is ASU asking that for the game to be scheduled early as possible. Your AD would rather play a weak FCS team. Seems both of us is complaining about how your AD wants to schedule.

Yeah, exactly. We are offering a weak FCS team to play them in 2024/2025. They sued us because they want to get spanked sooner. Now we're in this mess with you on our board.

I wish they'd make you play an instrument.

d

Do you recall UM signing a contract to play a home and home with a return game in Jonesboro? To the best of my knowledge, no one forced your AD to sign a contract dictating a return game at ASU. You know, a real contract that binds two parties to a football game with a damage clause should either default. By your own admission, the only thing keeping you from honoring your end of the contact was the "****y-crybaby" attitude by our AD. That is totally understandable to feel that way but I looked and didn't see that wording in the contract. The "Aw shucks" routine? Do you expect me to really think UM was thinking final four in the College Football Playoffs this year and what does that have to do with a contract signed years ago? I commend you for thinking so highly of your team but you also need to understand that few others outside of south Florida would have been thinking it. Again, you speak of the SOS ratings, yet your AD prefers to schedule FCS opponents. You and the AD appear to see differently on your scheduling objecives and the playoffs.

What are your thoughts on contracts? When a contract is signed by all parties, should it be honored or is it ok for one party to toss it aside when its convenient to do so? Should either party to the contract default, does the remaining party have the right to ask for remedy? Should the party asking for the contract to be honored, be subject to name calling and insults for simply asking? If default is in question, shouldn't either party have the right to have that question answered by the courts? And by the way, the Virginia that you speak so lovingly of is probably a great girl but she is not a party to the contract between UM and ASU.

You have finally exposed yourself as the fraud that you are. Your fake "nice -guy" antics are as disingenuous as you are personally.

Which concepts do you not grasp? Why do you struggle so much with the English language?

First, you are a dirty liar who will not deal with TRUTH. UM and/or its AD idd not "toss aside" a contract. A HURRICANE HIT. That is the event that happened. You can take an ignorant approach to hurricane preparation, survival, and recovery, but the fact remains, it is the ASU AD (and your fans) who keep telling the lie that Miami "used" a convenient hurricane to avoid playing the oh-so-fearsome ASU team that ALMOST beat a historically bad Nebraska team.

Not once has UM attempted to "toss aside" the contract. UM immediately offered to honor the game in a future season. Unlike, say, the other schools in Florida which have UNILATERALLY CANCELLED the games that were never played due to the hurricane. This is another area where YOU PERSONALLY continue to tell lies.

NOT ONCE has UM "tossed aside" the contract. You do not dispute that major hurricane hit, yet you refuse to acknowledge it as the reason the game was not played as scheduled. ASU FANS complained about the game not being played BEFORE the hurricane hit. ASU FANS complained about the game not being rescheduled in 2017. ASU FANS continue to complain simply because they think we have a wide-open schedule in 2020 or 2021.

And here is where you struggle with the English language. I never, not even once, claimed that SOS was a factor when we ORIGINALLY scheduled ASU. I never said that. What I did say, as clear as I could possibly say it, is that Miami's FUTURE SCHEDULES must take into account SOS. Because the College Football Playoff is a relatively new development. And now the Power Five programs have to make adjustments to their scheduling. Which our AD is finally doing. Nobody at Miami denies that we had two limp-**** ADs previously in Kirby Hocutt and The Shermanator. Yes, those two limp-****s fell into a pathetic OOC scheduling routine that once featured THREE Florida schools not named UF or F$U.

As for my "thoughts on contracts", I am a UM Law graduate who learned contracts under the esteemed Professor Richard Hausler. So I take contracts VERY seriously. And I am personally offended when a person such as yourself LIES by using terms as "toss aside" and "default" when those terms are not even LITERALLY true. Those words that you use are FALSE. Those words are LIES. Since the hurricane, Miami has consistently and persistently offered to play the game in a future year. ASU cannot, unilaterally, cause a breach of a contract (to be blamed on Miami) by refusing to play in a future year.

Stop lying. You and the ASU AD (and fans) are not some innocent virgins "just asking" a court to honor a contract. You are a liar. The contract was NOT breached by Miami. The offer to play in a future year was ALWAYS available for ASU to accept.

ASU chose not to accept this offer. ASU (stupidly) chose to advertise its intent to sue UM.

Now, the stupidity of the ASU AD (and attorneys) has been exposed, as UM was the FIRST TO FILE, and also FILED IN FLORIDA.

Suck it. You ain't getting no money. At this rate, ASU will be paying Miami's attorney fees.

And you ain't getting no return game either.

You played yourself.

You have finally exposed yourself as the fraud that you are. Your fake "nice -guy" antics are as disingenuous as you are personally.

Which concepts do you not grasp? Why do you struggle so much with the English language?

First, you are a dirty liar who will not deal with TRUTH. UM and/or its AD idd not "toss aside" a contract. A HURRICANE HIT. That is the event that happened. You can take an ignorant approach to hurricane preparation, survival, and recovery, but the fact remains, it is the ASU AD (and your fans) who keep telling the lie that Miami "used" a convenient hurricane to avoid playing the oh-so-fearsome ASU team that ALMOST beat a historically bad Nebraska team.

Not once has UM attempted to "toss aside" the contract. UM immediately offered to honor the game in a future season. Unlike, say, the other schools in Florida which have UNILATERALLY CANCELLED the games that were never played due to the hurricane. This is another area where YOU PERSONALLY continue to tell lies.

NOT ONCE has UM "tossed aside" the contract. You do not dispute that major hurricane hit, yet you refuse to acknowledge it as the reason the game was not played as scheduled. ASU FANS complained about the game not being played BEFORE the hurricane hit. ASU FANS complained about the game not being rescheduled in 2017. ASU FANS continue to complain simply because they think we have a wide-open schedule in 2020 or 2021.

And here is where you struggle with the English language. I never, not even once, claimed that SOS was a factor when we ORIGINALLY scheduled ASU. I never said that. What I did say, as clear as I could possibly say it, is that Miami's FUTURE SCHEDULES must take into account SOS. Because the College Football Playoff is a relatively new development. And now the Power Five programs have to make adjustments to their scheduling. Which our AD is finally doing. Nobody at Miami denies that we had two limp-**** ADs previously in Kirby Hocutt and The Shermanator. Yes, those two limp-****s fell into a pathetic OOC scheduling routine that once featured THREE Florida schools not named UF or F$U.

As for my "thoughts on contracts", I am a UM Law graduate who learned contracts under the esteemed Professor Richard Hausler. So I take contracts VERY seriously. And I am personally offended when a person such as yourself LIES by using terms as "toss aside" and "default" when those terms are not even LITERALLY true. Those words that you use are FALSE. Those words are LIES. Since the hurricane, Miami has consistently and persistently offered to play the game in a future year. ASU cannot, unilaterally, cause a breach of a contract (to be blamed on Miami) by refusing to play in a future year.

Stop lying. You and the ASU AD (and fans) are not some innocent virgins "just asking" a court to honor a contract. You are a liar. The contract was NOT breached by Miami. The offer to play in a future year was ALWAYS available for ASU to accept.

ASU chose not to accept this offer. ASU (stupidly) chose to advertise its intent to sue UM.

Now, the stupidity of the ASU AD (and attorneys) has been exposed, as UM was the FIRST TO FILE, and also FILED IN FLORIDA.

Suck it. You ain't getting no money. At this rate, ASU will be paying Miami's attorney fees.

And you ain't getting no return game either.

You played yourself.

You guys are really hyped up on the UM filing first! ASU could have filed months ago but chose not to so so as it believed it was honored bound (you called it stupid to show our intent!) to offer a final resolution date before declaring a contract default or breach, according to you. Our counsel suspected such a move by UM and was not surprised by the filing. It wasn't luck that we had a firm already selected to receive the filing. But it is another example of UM taking the back door in an attempt to avoid the honorable way to a solution. Your SOS remarks continues to be odd. Your present AD is continuing to schedule FCS schools on dates that we desired our return game be scheduled. Doesn't make sense if the SOS and the CFP was really an emphasis. This scheduling of FCS opponents over ASU is a major problem with us.

I question you being a UM law graduate. My thought is the law school is probably a good one but your remarks and views expressed here does not rise to the level that one would expect from one of its graduates. ASU and Professor Hausler are both unhappy with UM right now. ASU is unhappy UM is refusing to pay its damages and Professor Hausler is unhappy wih you using his name as a reference

Advertisement

Wrong. UM has those years slotted for other opponents. If the contract stated "shall be rescheduled at the next mutual open date for both teams" you would be correct. The language clearly doesn't require to UM to schedule merely at their next scheduled opening. Keep swinging slugger.

You guys are really hyped up on the UM filing first! ASU could have filed months ago but chose not to so so as it believed it was honored bound (you called it stupid to show our intent!) to offer a final resolution date before declaring a contract default or breach, according to you. Our counsel suspected such a move by UM and was not surprised by the filing. It wasn't luck that we had a firm already selected to receive the filing. But it is another example of UM taking the back door in an attempt to avoid the honorable way to a solution. Your SOS remarks continues to be odd. Your present AD is continuing to schedule FCS schools on dates that we desired our return game be scheduled. Doesn't make sense if the SOS and the CFP was really an emphasis. This scheduling of FCS opponents over ASU is a major problem with us.

I question you being a UM law graduate. My thought is the law school is probably a good one but your remarks and views expressed here does not rise to the level that one would expect from one of its graduates. ASU and Professor Hausler are both unhappy with UM right now. ASU is unhappy UM is refusing to pay its damages and Professor Hausler is unhappy wih you using his name as a reference

you are an inbred idiot. go back to the power rangers forum.

ASU could not have sued months ago since the payment was due Feb 15 and that is when the alleged breach occurred. if you dont know what you are talking about, callate la boca maricona!

You’re really gonna argue this huh

Just wow

I know, right? What's up with this dude?
438af8a7763975b99466e20f00ef3ca3.jpg

d

As a 37 year contract lawyer let me say this, get the **** off this board and watch your school get thumped in the courtroom. Oh and by filing your silly suit in Arkydo-do, you may have breached the contract and never get a return game..................go away.

Advertisement
I would bleed them like a nasty divorce. Then play them. It will be glorious. And if I was rhe coach I will promise a full week of 2 a day Matt drills if we allow even a field a goal and don’t drop at least 50 on them. I want that stadium empty by the end of the 1 st quarter.

Whew, wow! Calm down a little. Not sure if I can understand what all you are trying to say here but will give it a try. The offer to move the game time and pay expenses was an accomodation to UM and for its benefit. There was no benefit in ASU making these offers other than the fullfillment of the contract and playing the game. Just as you point out, moving the game would have created alot of difficulties to ASU, ESPN, its fans and the entire Jonesboro community. Sorry, but I am unaware of any ASU fans claiming your team enjoyed some stay at Disney. Perhaps someone may have made a poor attempt at a joke but I have never seen anyone making this claim and I follow ASU news closely. I will add that I live a short distance from Miami during the winter months. I have lived through hurricanes at other east coast locations, earthquakes on the west coast and tornadoes in the mid west and Arkansas. I never gave one thought to leaving south Florida or my home at any time.

Again, I have no knowledge of any fan or ASU official asking that our game be scheduled in 2017. We had our own schedule to complete. After the game's cancellation however, our AD did ask UM to reschedule in 2020 and 2021 so your AD was aware of our desired dates early on. Your AD asked that we not prusue the matter further until after the season ended which we agreed to do.

Arkansas State is also a FBS school and also spends similar time to UM on its scheduling. We have games now scheduled for years out, including P5 games. UM had dates available during our desired time frame but wanted to reserve these dates for FCS competition, a lower football division with less competitive teams. It was not impossible to reschedule our game but merely inconvenient for UM to do so during 20/21.

Your words such as "how horrible you have treated us", "wanting to "catch us unaware", "less depth" or the "secret renovation" of our $20 million locker room/new end zone facility is too silly to offer any response. All that ASU is guilty of is asking UM to honor its contract for a return home game in a timely manner.
You know you are completley wrong right?
MIAMI DOES NOT HAVE ANY OPEN DATES FOR ANY GAMES IN 2021, REGARDLESS WHAT YOUR IDIOT AD CLAIMS!
Seriously, go look for your ******* self at all the PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED games.

here, I'll even provide the ******* link for you. Now look at the 2021 schedule, do you see how it lists 4 Non Conference games in 2021? That literally ******* means our schedule is full. Secondly, you will notice by looking at the 2021 schedule that FIU is listed at TBA as far as what day it is....and this is the part that blows you ADs BS about us having 2020 open out of the water.

We had to move the FIU game from 2018/2019 to 2019/2021 (then the Home game with FIU got moved back to 2018 from 2019, and the away game is kept at 2021). If you read the article it literally says:
The games were switched because Miami needed a home game in 2019. The second game was moved back because Miami did not have availability on its 2020 schedule.
SOOOOO, How do we have ANY open dates 2020 and 2021, when we also told FIU in 2016 that we had no away games available in 2020, and are scheduled to play 4 non con games already in 2021?

So basically you AD is either a lying POS, or payed people that cant do the simplest google search as the basis of his entire lawsuit. Like seriously, maybe if he had said 2022 or 2023, I might be inclined to agree, but for him to create this stupid as lawsuit over our 2020 and 2021 schedule which we have maintained since 2016 has been full....lol

Taking your points in reverse...

You have NO IDEA whether ASU has ever failed to honor its legal obligations. NO IDEA. You are coming here to make a blanket claim that in over 100 years, ASU has "never" failed to honor its legal obligations. Look, if you had limited yourself to "football team", maybe people could take you seriously. But, no, you HAD to overreach.

As for rescheduling, you fail (once again) to acknowledge that there is nothing that forces the rescheduling to take place in the earliest available year. Miami offered 2024 or 2025, and gave a reason for not choosing 2020 or 2021, even if ASU doesn't like our reason. ASU offered 2020 or 2021 and offered no reason for those years and no reason for rejecting 2024 or 2025. Any court (even a biased court in Arkansas) can easily conclude which school is being more reasonable.

As for the hurricane, again, you are being insane, even once it is pointed out to you. "1200 miles away" means nothing. Even you admit that you would not evacuate for a natural disaster. Thus, literally, EVERYTHING ELSE you bring up is hot air. It means nothing. It is irrelevant. Your AD's offers of "assistance" were poorly-conceived efforts to make ASU look good and UM look bad. Everyone (not from Arkansas) can see that, even judges.

But, hey, feel free to keep repeating your ridiculous talking points. And we'll keep laughing at you.
If you read my last comment I just made, you will see that our 2021 schedule is completely full, and that we had told FIU in 2016 when we moved our games that our 2020 schedule already had no openings.

Literally in 2016 we had FIU on schedule for 2018 home game and a 2019 away game. in 2016 we announced the games got pushed to the future - The home game being 2019 and the away game being 2021 ...and it was reported in the Miami Herald:
As it stands, FIU will visit Miami at Hard Rock Stadium in 2019; the Hurricanes will then travel a few miles west to visit FIU in 2021.

The two teams had originally scheduled games in 2018-19.

The games were switched because Miami needed a home game in 2019. The second game was moved back because Miami did not have availability on its 2020 schedule.
Then at some point recently they moved the 2019 home game back to 2018. But still haven't announced any change to the 2021 game. And with the scheduling of Alabama in 2021 within the last yr or so, our 2021 schedule completely filled up. And we didn't schedule the away game at FIU in 2020 because we "did not have availability on its 2020 schedule">
I think that destroys all these Arkystate fans bs about us needing to schedule them in 2020 or 2021....

Advertisement
ASU you all really want to be beaten so badly at home just to say you got your little game

No one gives a **** if ASU is happy you inbred hick. Your 50 million dollar endowment is crumbs compared to our 950 million dollar endowment and 3.2 billion dollar budget. It takes money to go to war Billy Bob. You are about to watch our legal team demolish your FIU law grads(which is still a step up from the retards you would have hired in your own state). I guess you never heard about what happened when Cumberland ****ed off Heisman at GT. If we ever play you again we will blow you out even worse then that. Now get the **** off these boards and go **** your mother you inbred hill billy.

Professor Hausler is dead, you moron. Keep his name out of your mouth.

You "question" my being a UM Law graduate? Funny stuff. Go look me up, I was an Associate Editor on the UM Law Review.

Clearly, you don't understand the law, thus your confusion over the importance of "first-to-file". Stop being disingenuous. Miami didn't file this 2 months before the "deadline", they beat ASU to filing by 2 days, after your moronic attorneys announced a fake "deadline" publicly. Don't be jealous because our attorneys are smarter than your attorneys.

There was ALWAYS a final resolution. Miami generously offered to play the game in 2024/2025. You don't seem to deny that fact. And after a dozen of your mealy-mouthed posts, you still haven't offered a single reason why 2019/2020 is so damned necessary and 2024/2025 is so damned impossible.

As for our SOS, I never said that we would play ZERO non-Division I teams. I never said that. In 2024/2025, we only have one OOC game penciled in, and it is Notre Dame. Rumor has it that they are good. So we can afford to play puny ASU in that year and not lose too much on our SOS. But we can't pencil you in when we already have crappy games lined up in 2019/2020.

I mean, I know you hate to hear this, but ASU would have been Miami's second-easiest game in 2017. ASU is not better than Notre Dame, and ASU is not better than Toledo. ASU might be better than Bethune-Cookman.

In both 2019 and 2020, Miami has tough road (or neutral site) games scheduled against Power Five schools Florida and Michigan State. Again, I realize that you don't understand or sympathize with the first world problems of a Power Five program, but our GOAL is to play 7 home games per year. In the past 7 years, we have done that 4 times and only managed 6 games the other 3 times. What that means is that 2019 and 2020 are reserved for 2 more home games. One will be against a Power Five (or close) team, and the other will be a revenue game against (most-likely) an in-state Division I-AA team such as FAMU or Bethune-Cookman. By the way, Miami is the only Florida Big Three team that regularly schedules these HBCs, and we pay them extra money to bring down their cheerleaders and marching bands, something that is not customary when you play a revenue game. Yes, it's true, you can look it up, Miami routinely takes LESS money from in-state revenue games than any other Florida college or university.

So, while www.fbschedules.com might not reflect it, 2019 and 2020 are booked. No more away-games available in those years. That's how we roll in the Power Five. Don't hate, appreciate.

But you STILL haven't given a reason for why 2019 or 2020 are so important to ASU. And you certainly have NOT given a reason as to why 2024 and 2025 are such "unreasonable" options for ASU.

No contract has been breached. A reasonable offer was made. ASU can accept 2024/2025 any time they choose. Unless a Florida court rules in favor of Miami, and then you get NOTHING.

Clock is ticking.

This red wolf clown wants so badly to watch his team get ****ed on the field by bigger and badder UM that I’m beginning to think it’s almost sexual for him. Like a weird fetish. He wants to watch someone/thing he cares about be dominated. I wonder if he feels this way about his wife.

Hey red ***, is that what you’re into? I can **** you wife no problem. Just send me a couple pictures of her first. Oh and no filming. *****

Advertisement
Back