A round of applause for…

Damari Brown and Jadais Richard - On an island most of the night and really came thru. They didn’t get any flags called their way and a few that refs blew.

I hope this is the DB combination for the rest of the season.

Bissainthe and Mauigoa - They played great for 90% of the game. ****, even Flagg got a few TFL’s.

Rivers made himself a ton of money today. He put Verse on skates a few times and really clamped down on him.
Came into this thread expecting the worst, leaving it feeling like 87 bucks.

Advertisement
It was only a few plays.

Richard got like 70% of the DB snaps.

Davonte Brown, on the other hand…has at least ONE pass interference called on him in every game he’s played.

That’s got to be a record.

It was only a few plays.

Richard got like 70% of the DB snaps.

Davonte Brown, on the other hand…has at least ONE pass interference called on him in every game he’s played.

That’s got to be a record.
Beyond comical he also got away with another one but your point stands definitely some bright spots this game

Advertisement
He's a wannabe Jermaine Johnson and Jaelan Philips. Those guys were just different and you could tell that right away, verse isn't that.
Feel like he lost money this year, last year his burst jumped off the screen, this year seem different, I dont know if he bulked up or what but something is different

Tuff and fizical is thrown around as a joke, but we ****ed them up today

Just so happens they have more talent and caught some breaks

Guidry and Mirabal….and possibly *gasp…Feld are bright spots

Adapting would be realizing that you can control the lines of scrimmage, whip people’s *** and score at will… not just running a plodding offense

Advertisement
Adapting would be realizing that you can control the lines of scrimmage, whip people’s *** and score at will… not just running a plodding offense
I would say the even harder part about watching it, is playing tuff and physical is SUPPOSED to open up the play action big plays

But it’s like we love the “set up” plays and forget what we were supposed to be setting up

But I digress…nothing everyone doesn’t already know by now

I would say the even harder part about watching it, is playing tuff and physical is SUPPOSED to open up the play action big plays

But it’s like we love the “set up” plays and forget what we were supposed to be setting up

But I digress…nothing everyone doesn’t already know by now
this offense doesn't set anything up off the run. Its been the same run play for six weeks now. God bless Chaney and Fletcher, they ran their asses off. this game was completely lost by the offensive offensive coaching staff and the Hcorch of course.

this offense doesn't set anything up off the run. It’s been the same run play for six weeks now. God bless Chaney and Fletcher, they ran their asses off. this game was completely lost by the offensive offensive coaching staff and the Hcorch of course.
The OL and the backs were dominating in the first half and given the situation it was right to try and establish that

But what we see keep happening is a failure to adjust even in the slightest

So it’s like I don’t hate the gameplan necessarily but there’s a time during a game where you’re going to have to change it

****. It’s exhausting

Advertisement
Damari Brown and Jadais Richard - On an island most of the night and really came thru. They didn’t get any flags called their way and a few that refs blew.

I hope this is the DB combination for the rest of the season.

Bissainthe and Mauigoa - They played great for 90% of the game. ****, even Flagg got a few TFL’s.

Rivers made himself a ton of money today. He put Verse on skates a few times and really clamped down on him.
Drum af. Did no watch

Advertisement
A lot of really good players on this team who are improving and playing really well. I could make a long list

Unfortunately it’s another season being ruined by a HCs stubbornness and a bad offense

The OL and the backs were dominating in the first half and given the situation it was right to try and establish that

But what we see keep happening is a failure to adjust even in the slightest

So it’s like I don’t hate the gameplan necessarily but there’s a time during a game where you’re going to have to change it

****. It’s exhausting
yeah, they just run their stuff for 4 quarters and pray someone out Brohs someone. like George did early 4th quarter. i mean its ridiculous Colby doesnt have a single target until 1 minute left in the game. George was making plays throughout, RB and Oline were playing their balls off. where is the scheming?????????????????? I don't want to here Dawson say plays were drawn up for Colby but the ball didn't go there. **** that you are the OC make it happen

Advertisement
Back