A round of applause for…

This team is vastly improved over last year in so many areas.

Unfortunately for us the forward pass is still hard to fathom and it seems like every first down is a victory in itself. How nice would it be to have any offense with this defense.

Mario and Dawson, if he stays need to hit the road for some coaching clinics during the off-season.

Advertisement

Unfortunately for us the forward pass is still hard to fathom and it seems like every first down is a victory in itself. How nice would it be to have any offense with this defense.

Mario and Dawson, if he stays need to hit the road for some coaching clinics during the off-season.
Im Fine Help Me GIF by GritTV

It was only a few plays.

Richard got like 70% of the DB snaps.

Davonte Brown, on the other hand…has at least ONE pass interference called on him in every game he’s played.

That’s got to be a record.
Good points on this topic.do you think this team can do something next year with the young talent and a transfer QB?

6-4 and HC’s offense is predictable but okay…it’s improved.

Advertisement
the defensive coaching and development has been awesome. having linebackers that can play finally has been a revelation. 51,23,11 and 31 have been **** good and fun to watch. Dline playing their asses off as well. 12 has played really good ball, as has the others. just highlighting 12 because he was a cast away by most.

Mario needs to hit coaching clinics you mean?

On how to stay away from the offense and in game management and decisions

Advertisement
Bain also had good game. He was doubled most of the game, which allowed JHH to get a lot of 1v1’s

It also allowed the LB’s to flow to the ball and stop the run with 6-guys most of the night.

That 3-3-5 really ****ed up FSU’s blocking scheme

Bain also had good game. He was doubled most of the game, which allowed JHH to get a lot of 1v1’s

It also allowed the LB’s to flow to the ball and stop the run with 6-guys most of the night.

That 3-3-5 really ****ed up FSU’s blocking scheme
Funny there used to be a miami youtuber named Holsum Hollaway who swore we should run the 3-3-5. I thought he was nuts but dammit it works.

Damari Brown and Jadais Richard - On an island most of the night and really came thru. They didn’t get any flags called their way and a few that refs blew.

I hope this is the DB combination for the rest of the season.

Bissainthe and Mauigoa - They played great for 90% of the game. ****, even Flagg got a few TFL’s.

Rivers made himself a ton of money today. He put Verse on skates a few times and really clamped down on him.
Time to put some respect on coach Addae's name. I like DvD but Mario made the right move keeping Addae

Last edited:

I truly don't see an avenue by which Dawson stays another year.

Advertisement
Besides talent like the best of CFB, which comes with time. This team is missing a qb and some innovation on offense.

It was only a few plays.

Richard got like 70% of the DB snaps.

Davonte Brown, on the other hand…has at least ONE pass interference called on him in every game he’s played.

That’s got to be a record.
I really had high hopes for him. And it sounded like he had locked up cb1 in fall camp. Wild fall off. Wonder if he returns next season. Really hope older Mauigoa comes back next season

Advertisement
Some nice things to build on

This wasn’t going to be a quick fix… the QB play has been bad the past month but keep building.

The kids are fighting

My mopery was waaaay tempered by zero expectations.

Super proud that we fought. called it a 6-6 season , but with fight - will take it.

Bummed that the perception and apparent reality of Mario meddling maybe gonna run Dawson off.

Happy that the croots saw a decent showing; that's the takeaway of positivity for me.

TVD last play was just poetic AF

Advertisement
Back