A round of applause for…

Ghandi

Junior
Damari Brown and Jadais Richard - On an island most of the night and really came thru. They didn’t get any flags called their way and a few that refs blew.

I hope this is the DB combination for the rest of the season.

Bissainthe and Mauigoa - They played great for 90% of the game. ****, even Flagg got a few TFL’s.

Rivers made himself a ton of money today. He put Verse on skates a few times and really clamped down on him.

Advertisement
Damari Brown and Jadais Richard - On an island most of the night and really came thru. They didn’t get any flags called their way and a few that refs blew.

Bissainthe and Mauigoa - They played great for 90% of the game. ****, even Flagg got a few TFL’s.

Rivers made himself a ton of money today. He put Verse on skates a few times and really clamped down on him.

Verse played himself going back to FSU this year. He's gotten worse.

Advertisement
Proud of the effort all around… coaching on offense on the other hand 🤦🏾‍♂️ absolutely horrible for the most part

There’s other threads for that my friend.

I saw a lot of growth from some VERY young players in some adverse situations on defense.

Those coaches said, **** it…throw them in the deep end and see how they respond.

And they did.

Advertisement
Another head scratcher cuz Mario is filled with them, why did older brown start playing over richard smh
I’m assuming injury/banged up.

I think he did miss a tackle on a curl they hit to Wilson so maybe they benched him for that.

I believe there was another time in the first half he blew a coverage too.

Realllllllly didnt like how when Jadais had ONE back shoulder throw completed on him, they pulled him for Older brown to come in and get penalties.. They dont rotate the DBs ALLLLLL year and Jadais was playing well for getting no reps all season.. Glad they put him back in late in 4th.. Them boys looked nice out there.. AMAZING performance for them having not played all season and having to come in and play against a top 5 duo in nation

Advertisement
It was only a few plays.

Richard got like 70% of the DB snaps.

Davonte Brown, on the other hand…has at least ONE pass interference called on him in every game he’s played.

That’s got to be a record.
They didnt rotate all year, let the kid work thru it like you let our other corners.. give him the same grace, he was balling

Advertisement

IMG_1154.jpeg

Even if Zion was healthy ain’t no way he would push Rivers. Kid has been **** good and Verse is gonna be a waste of a draft pick for someone

Advertisement
Back