A race for wide receivers

Hurricane Hero

Recruit
With Wiggins and Hightower on board, there is probably room for one or two more spots and a plethora available options for us. Out of Kevin Austin, Jacob Copeland, Elijah Moore, Warren Thompson and Anthony Swartz and who ever else is out there, who do we finish with?

Advertisement
Well Pope is obviously a priority, so we hope there's really only one up for grabs.

Advertisement
Elijah Moore out of the ones you named. With the addition of Mark Pope would be a fine WR class.

Advertisement
With Wiggins and Hightower on board, there is probably room for one or two more spots and a plethora available options for us. Out of Kevin Austin, Jacob Copeland, Elijah Moore, Warren Thompson and Anthony Swartz and who ever else is out there, who do we finish with?

How do you know we only have room for one or two more spots??

Pope has a spot no matter how long he waits.

I want Moore as the slot guy for this class. Only pure slot guy we will have is Thomas. Harley has straight line speed but I don't see the wiggle to play him in the slot. He's a Desert type that needs to be on the outside despite his lack of size.

Leaving one more spot for Thompson or Austin with Williams also here as a long shot at the moment.

I'd take Schwartz. You can't teach speed and speed kills. He's elite with speed like that at his size. Plus he catches the ball well. Austin ran a 4.7 40. To take him over Schwartz is Goldenesque. Pope, Schwartz, and Moore should found out the class at WR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pope and one of Schwartz or Austin. Just depends on what the coaches want out of that final WR spot.

Ideal
Pope
Hightower
Wiggins
4th spot Xavier Williams/ warren Thompson/ Elijah Moore
In order for that 4th spot

Advertisement
Don't want the Midget from Aquinas. He's about 7th on the list of remaining targets.

Pope, Williams, Austin, Schwartzel, Thompson, and Watt above him.

Advertisement
Back