A race for wide receivers

Pope , Schwartz and Moore are my top 3. Austin, Thompson, Williams , Copeland are my next 4...

Advertisement
Two big receivers committed in Hightower and Wiggins. Pope and Schwartz would add that blazing speed that would strike absolute fear for opposing secondaries

Willams isn't coming in a recent 247 article he listed OSU as his second choice after Bama. That's not good consider he missed junior day where his parents were suppose to meet with the staff.

Advertisement
The thought of having to turn down any of the guys listen in this thread is mind-boggling. Has the program really turned around that fast that we don't have room for 4 star kids...sheesh (obviously a very good thing). We're on that path gentlemen....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it would be a awful move to not honor Wiggins offer. #1 He is pretty **** good #2 It's taken a long time to earn trust from Local Schools and coaches-Don't **** that up! #3 The "We gave out 10 offers the first five that jump on and we are done" That whole thing doesn't work if you push out one of the first five. We got 2 great WR's on board! Lock down 2 or 3 more (IMO Pope & Moore). The end!

Advertisement
I think it would be a awful move to not honor Wiggins offer. #1 He is pretty **** good #2 It's taken a long time to earn trust from Local Schools and coaches-Don't **** that up! #3 The "We gave out 10 offers the first five that jump on and we are done" That whole thing doesn't work if you push out one of the first five. We got 2 great WR's on board! Lock down 2 or 3 more (IMO Pope & Moore). The end!

Not only that he's better than every WR on the board except Pope. IF he gets his mental game right. Hard work, preparation and focus. He is the second coming of Terrell Owens.

Cannot thumbs up this enough.

Advertisement
Back