A race for wide receivers

Advertisement
The Wr vs DB battles in practices in 2019 will be epic. NFL scouts will even want the backups as they will know how to compete every day vs pros.

Last edited:
The question is, if all of them want in, does Wiggins stay?

Nobody will admit it but compared to other WRs potential he probably has the lowest of all. I mean him and Austin are basically same height yet you can see clearly that Austin can create separation easily and even go up for a catch. Hightower as the "big" WR does everything if not better than Wiggins.

But gotta accept he's going be in the class, no way they let a Southridge kid go with Cooney here now and with Pope jumping on board soon.

He shouldn't. Clearly a notch below the other guys.

The question of Wiggins staying definitely needs to be explored in the coming months if higher rated receivers want to jump on board.

lol. He's got the highest ceiling of any WR in t he class. He comin.

What do you see as him having the highest ceiling of any WR we are recruiting?

Advertisement
Anyone thinking they drop Wiggins is a ******.

Straight up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

He shouldn't. Clearly a notch below the other guys.

The question of Wiggins staying definitely needs to be explored in the coming months if higher rated receivers want to jump on board.

lol. He's got the highest ceiling of any WR in t he class. He comin.

What do you see as him having the highest ceiling of any WR we are recruiting?

Best combination of size, hands, route running, athleticism, and speed of any WR on the board. He just has to put it together on the field.

Advertisement
Won't even consider the thought of a armwood kid coming here until it happens

Mark pope

1-2 out of X williams, Kevin Austin, and moore

There are so many WRs out there that it is sick this year. I really like Watt but he doesn't have an offer nor is he likely to get one. I can't say the others aren't worthy because they are. I have to rely on the coaches knowing the nuances of the kids that makes them right for us. I think 4/5 of the kids we are on will be a stellar class.

Don't want the Midget from Aquinas. He's about 7th on the list of remaining targets.

Pope, Williams, Austin, Schwartzel, Thompson, and Watt above him.

Although I like Moore, I would say that Pope, Williams, and Thompson are ahead of him. Others are questionable.

Advertisement
Won't even consider the thought of a armwood kid coming here until it happens

Mark pope

1-2 out of X williams, Kevin Austin, and moore

Cowart went to auburn in 2015 and mcelwain fired armwood coach's son. Right now they have a rb Snead committed to osu too

giphy.gif

92a585d5d7fc273e9511973184c25a54.gif

Schwartz has that Ted Ginn stride. Just throw it up in tight man coverage.

Advertisement
**** its fun to friendly argue about what stud will fit in the class knowing we can't really lose with any of them... and props to the poster that mentioned the upcoming practice battles between our WR's and DB's.... RB's vs. LB's.. Oline vs. DL..... the elite talent is coming back canes!!!!!!

Pope

and either

Moore, Williams, or Austin. Whoever wants in.

I think we end up with: Wiggins, Hightower, Pope, Moore.

Still want Schwartz. Good size w 4.3 speed. His route running may not be that defined, but you can teach that.

My ideal last two would be Pope, and Williams....but I can replace Williams w Schwartz or Austin.

Advertisement
Back