A note on Landon Ibieta

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
All jokes aside, I buy into the argument that the kid is quality. Happy we have him.

Advertisement
Landon is going to terrorize the ACC when he starts at the U. Kid just has the “it” factor you look for and all the intangibles. So glad we were on him early; Ibieta does t seem like the type of kid who would/will flip once the hometown school starts ramping up pressure. He’s going to snag his 4th * easily this coming Senior season.

Landon is going to terrorize the ACC when he starts at the U. Kid just has the “it” factor you look for and all the intangibles. So glad we were on him early; Ibieta does t seem like the type of kid who would/will flip once the hometown school starts ramping up pressure. He’s going to snag his 4th * easily this coming Senior season.
He seemed ****ed at LSU in an interview I saw. It was refreshing.

This thread is out of hand.
ETSCNzHUEAIs9_7.jpg

Advertisement
I know it can be lazy to compare a white guy to another white guy but isn't Ibieta an Adam Thielen clone? Not going to blow you away with his size (both guys are around 6’1), frame/weight look identical, 4.5 speed, technical, catches everything, and a dog.

Advertisement
Back