A note about the complaints about kids not liking D'Onofrio-

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that Bomb calls the guy "coach D" is allllll i need to know......

you cant run around screamin, yelling, callin people stupid, idiots....when opposing oc's make a fool out of you on a week to week basis......

granted talent was low...BUT NOTHING of his defensive scheme really enticed me or made me "BELIEVE"....were just going to have to do it BRINGING IN STUDS.....

and again...again...The man he learned under and shared/shares alot of philosophy with Al Groh routinely gets fired in the ACC for having garbage defenses.

this

Advertisement
/QUOTE]

LOL, that's "all you need to know?" I call him coach D because I seem to **** up spelling his last name for some reason all the time. What an intelligent conclusion you've reached. Remind me to never go to Vegas, invest, consult or otherwise ask you for an opinion on anything ever.:)

And again the man "he learned under and shared/shares alot of philosophy with Al Groh" is ****ing Al Golden. And we're **** lucky to have him.
Bomb its been two years of his garbage there is no d in his name...he's gotta earn it.

Ya and golden/no frio d is ****** just like the one groh ran...my my randy n coker really have us lookin/thinkin inferior...lol were lucky....*sarcasm*

***** WERE MIAMI...he's lucky to be here

Bro last year he still had some decent players from Miami's one good class under Shannon. It was still a weak roster, but there were some guys. This year were paying the price for what Shannon left. You gotta get this guy some players. I don't think there was a single guy on defense this year that would have been out there on a normal Miami 10 win team. Not one when you consider 52 was injured.

Even Chick should be a 2nd team redshirt freshman this year, and EJ was out of position so much because he was forced into so many reps. He should be getting less reps and watching.

Outside of Bush who also should be backing up, learning or even redshirting, everyone else should be at USF.[/QUOTE]

Chick would be a redshirt sophomore this year buddy. It's his 3rd year in the program.

You'd think a super fan like yourself would know that.

IN before bomb reports this one like the Kevin Olsen thread because he cant take being criticized.

Advertisement
LMAO at a man approaching 50 years old crying to the higher ups on this site because he's getting negged.

Advertisement
LMAO at a man approaching 50 years old crying to the higher ups on this site because he's getting negged.

His pants are so tight that the blood flow to his ****** is cut off.

even_possible_aliens.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back