A name to think about

Advertisement
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Mario or Chris Petersen.
Would love Chris Petersen even if he’s slightly burned out but there’s no way a Pacific NW guy who likes the PNW is leaving for Miami. Its night and day. When he was the hottest commodity it was a challenge to get him out of Boise, finally UW did it and again its the Pacific NW life.

Advertisement
Kiffin? Herman, ask Texas fans what they think about Herman and what he did with 4 & 5 star talent. Never heard of Morris, maybe he’s great? Briles would have no chance with this Admin. To Leach I would like to see it, I think he’s leaps and bounds better than Manny but that probably isn’t saying much.
Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 10.31.34 PM.png

Advertisement
If you had me write out a list of "my guys" D$ is on the list somewhere, but this goes against your brand, completely. You're always texting me about physicality. You're on the pods talking about you hope the next guy makes physicality and toughness the foundation.

Then you come in with MIKE LEACH?!?!

Though I'd take him over Schiano, Stoops type of guys.

This is based on no info, other than the fact that we know this is his dream job. But if Cristobal says no, should we consider Mike Leach?

11-win season at Texas Tech, a terrible P5 program in a bad city. 11-win season at Washington State, a terrible P5 program in a bad city.

And now he’s at the ultimate proving ground and has beaten Texas A&M, Auburn, Kentucky and NC State already this season.

I hope we take a hard look there.
Absolutely stupid hire. Leach’s offense would make sure that all the elite S.Florida running backs would go to other schools. I’m still a Mark Stoops man as long as he bring a good OC.

Lane Kiffin, Tom Herman, Eric Morris or resurrect Art Briles.

I’d have rather have a Leach disciple than Leach himself.
Art Briles or Hugh Freeze should be our next coach. But of course the clowns who run this place don’t want the bad press, even if it means winning 10+ games and ACC titles every other year

I live
This is based on no info, other than the fact that we know this is his dream job. But if Cristobal says no, should we consider Mike Leach?

11-win season at Texas Tech, a terrible P5 program in a bad city. 11-win season at Washington State, a terrible P5 program in a bad city.

And now he’s at the ultimate proving ground and has beaten Texas A&M, Auburn, Kentucky and NC State already this season.

I love the idea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I posted in another thread....

I would literally take ANY OTHER DIV 1 COACH over what we have now... Any other coach. Texas Tech guy, Arizona guy, Syracuse guy, Miami Ohio guy, Temple guy, Old Dominion guy, TCU guy, Colorado guy, Utah St guy, Bucknell guy.....

I would take a look just for the sheer entertainment value of his press conferences.

Advertisement
Back