A name to think about

No he doesn’t run the ball and doesn’t play defense. Would lose at least 3 every year

We dont run the ball well/enough with Lashlee now...Offensively i wouldnt mind dude.

I just know with the pu$$ies we have with pull in the admin he would be a no go so i never even consider Leach. Matter of fact Lane Kiffin would be too much for them.

Advertisement
This is based on no info, other than the fact that we know this is his dream job. But if Cristobal says no, should we consider Mike Leach?

11-win season at Texas Tech, a terrible P5 program in a bad city. 11-win season at Washington State, a terrible P5 program in a bad city.

And now he’s at the ultimate proving ground and has beaten Texas A&M, Auburn, Kentucky and NC State already this season.

I hope we take a hard look there.

No. Never. GTFO.

Advertisement
This is based on no info, other than the fact that we know this is his dream job. But if Cristobal says no, should we consider Mike Leach?

11-win season at Texas Tech, a terrible P5 program in a bad city. 11-win season at Washington State, a terrible P5 program in a bad city.

And now he’s at the ultimate proving ground and has beaten Texas A&M, Auburn, Kentucky and NC State already this season.

I thought about it... and dismissed it as soon as I'd finished reading your post.

Advertisement
What school is he selling, though? He’s winning at bottom-feeders and replicating the formula.
True but when has he ever pulled a recruit that he wasn’t supposed to get? That is the sign of a recruiter. He never stole a top tier QB with the most QB friendly system in college or got stole WR based of the system and production.

True but when has he ever pulled a recruit that he wasn’t supposed to get? That is the sign of a recruiter. He never stole a top tier QB with the most QB friendly system in college or got stole WR based of the system and production.
Have you ever been to Pullman?

Absolutely we should consider Mike Leach...he'd be a massive upgrade and the hire we should have made when we canned Randy Shannon back in 2010

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yes yes and yes

Advertisement
Back