A name to think about

Advertisement
jonah-hill-no.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is based on no info, other than the fact that we know this is his dream job. But if Cristobal says no, should we consider Mike Leach?

11-win season at Texas Tech, a terrible P5 program in a bad city. 11-win season at Washington State, a terrible P5 program in a bad city.

And now he’s at the ultimate proving ground and has beaten Texas A&M, Auburn, Kentucky and NC State already this season.

I hope we take a hard look there.
I definitely will take.

Advertisement
Billy Napier
Don't think he'd come unless we backed up a couple of Brinks trucks. I posted an article on him a month or two ago and some of his comments are pretty telling regarding what he wants in his next job. He's able to he selective and he knows it, and Miami doesn't seem like the type of offer he's waiting on based on that article.

I hope we at least reach out to him though.

Advertisement
Not to derail the thread but i don't think it's worth another one. What about Bill Bedenbaugh as a way out there name? Im not saying I want him, just curious what everyone thinks of him.

He's the offensive line coach/offensive coordinator at Oklahoma, would have a kickass offense, help the o-line, and i think he can recruit. Again, way out there name but i haven't.heard him be brought up yet.

Advertisement
Back