A&M Vs New Mexico

Advertisement
A team that had 243 yards passing and 250 yards rushing is one dimensional now. That’s LITERALLY the exact opposite of being one dimensional.
Stop it your smarter than that. We're not beating a&m if George and Restrepo can't make plays. Our passing offense stalled out when Young wasn't in the game. A&M has better corners than the fake miami

Stop it your smarter than that. We're not beating a&m if George and Restrepo can't make plays. Our passing offense stalled out when Young wasn't in the game. A&M has better corners than the fake miami
Colby had 4/79/1 and half that came on his TD reception.
X 5/68/0
George 6/56/0

And X had an outstanding highlight catch to go along with that. Pretty balanced overall. TE was lacking involvement, which we will hopefully see more of vs TAMU.

Advertisement
Just solid against a Mac team equals below average against a talented team. But will see Saturday
seems like you're hoping we suck saturday so you can prove some weird point on a message board.

we won 38-3, kept it vanilla, and intentionally didn't stretch the field against Miami (oh). what were you expecting? is it because you see Oregon drop 81 and Oklahoma drop 73 and you're like a kid who's getting jealous of someone else's toy?

Advertisement
What’s the deal with Shemar? I noticed he didn’t play at all last night so is it because they’re just that loaded at D-Line? Injury? I just thought he’d be vying for some serious playing time by now.

I thought he also chased down a reserve and killed a play by himself. He stood out yesterday

seems like you're hoping we suck saturday so you can prove some weird point on a message board.

we won 38-3, kept it vanilla, and intentionally didn't stretch the field against Miami (oh). what were you expecting? is it because you see Oregon drop 81 and Oklahoma drop 73 and you're like a kid who's getting jealous of someone else's toy?

No my prediction for the game was 38-17 so actually I got exactly what I was expecting on offense and spare me the vanilla talk. I've heard that "don't wanna show to much" talk since the Rich Olson days buddy. I'm not one of these people with unreal expectations, I said when we hired Mario its going to take 4 to 5 years to turn this program around and I'm sticking to that. I've seen nothing to change my mind.

Advertisement
did X not play solid last game, did jacolby George not have some catches? our WR room is fine
I respect your opinion but I don’t know how anyone looks at our WR’s and are satisfied with them. Dawson is going to have to scheme them open a **** of a lot. We don’t have any true difference makers in our room, Colbie, Harrell and Ray Ray are possible studs but I have to see them produce.

Advertisement
I respect your opinion but I don’t know how anyone looks at our WR’s and are satisfied with them. Dawson is going to have to scheme them open a **** of a lot. We don’t have any true difference makers in our room, Colbie, Harrell and Ray Ray are possible studs but I have to see them produce.

That’s the concern.

The biggest unit v unit advantage in the game is going to be their WR core vs our DBs.

You don’t need to go to 247 to see that Stewart was a 5* recruit. It just jumps off the screen.

We don’t have anything close to that at corner.

So he’s probably going to make plays.

We need somebody to do that at receiver so we’re not so dependent on long drives where we forced to move the ball down field on 4 and 5 yard runs every play.

I didn’t see anybody last year that is that guy. And nothing I saw Friday made me believe he’s on the roster this year.

Last edited:

And Miami has better receivers than New Mexico.

I think if Miami can wreak havoc on the LOS, put some pressure on their QB (some plays will be made by their stud WRs) then methodical drives with success running the ball will give Miami a good chance to win. Won't need 250+ yards passing to win.

the last few years sure, but i mean how can we judge our units based on opening game of Miami (OH) and assume the WR unit is bad

there were no drops, outside of horton running the wrong route and tvd throwing a pick, it was nearly perfect. keep in mind we had 250 rushing yards so naturally we didn't pass as much

Advertisement
Back