A&M Vs New Mexico

Their DB Chapel is who got injured (limped off the field) I don’t think it was too serious but possibly something to monitor as I don’t think he returned. You’re referring to Deberry I believe who is healthy
Yea Deberry was balling..

Advertisement
All the narratives are created by the fans lol tvd said he was fine. He never said he were he was projected to go in a draft lol, it’s amazing how the fanbase has basically created this negative image of him

The wr room is mid, thats not an excuse it’s reality, the oline was terrible last year not an excuse its reality, gattis is dog **** not an excuse it’s reality. I think yall should adjust yall expectations and you would see things for what they are

Also if he used bama as a way to get more money so ***** what, this is a business and he got people to take care of he should do whatever he think he gotta do
Exhibit B, perfection!

I’m addressing the fans, the board, of course TVD didn’t say any of these things. The majority of Hurricanes fans love TVD, I think there is a false narrative that there is some prevailing negative sentiment towards TVD. That’s a smoke screen deployed to preemptively discourage any accountability being placed on him. Say it already exists, to dissuade it from actually ever becoming a thing. It’s a Jedi mind trick.

I also stated “this season”. Meaning those legitimate excuses don’t exist this season like they did last.

Now do y’all see the irony. The main posters who are Gung ho about accountability and holding the staff and program accountable (recruiting and results) at the same time have a glaring blind spot where doing this with TVD is concerned. U can be a Realist but not with TVD, he is off limits.

That’s selective Mopery 😂

Mope all the way up to TVD, then stop there. This is interesting, a mope is in essence a Slurper as well. If you are an extremist in one area you will be the opposite (pacifist) in another.

My definition of “Slurper” has always been: one who worships another man or personality (coach or player) to the point where that person’s best interest or gain comes before the best interests or gain of the team or program. Example: Golden’s disappearance for mandatory Monday Media day while he was interviewing and flirting with Penn State begging them to hire him away. And how some fans defended his actions. That’s Slurping.

Chronic Imbalance.

Exhibit B, perfection!

I’m addressing the fans, the board, of course TVD didn’t say any of these things. The majority of Hurricanes fans love TVD, I think there is a false narrative that there is some prevailing negative sentiment towards TVD. That’s a smoke screen deployed to preemptively discourage any accountability being placed on him. Say it already exists, to dissuade it from actually ever becoming a thing. It’s a Jedi mind trick.

I also stated “this season”. Meaning those legitimate excuses don’t exist this season like they did last.

Now do y’all see the irony. The main posters who are Gung ho about accountability and holding the staff and program accountable (recruiting and results) at the same time have a glaring blind spot where doing this with TVD is concerned. U can be a Realist but not with TVD, he is off limits.

That’s selective Mopery 😂

Mope all the way up to TVD, then stop there. This is interesting, a mope is in essence a Slurper as well. If you are an extremist in one area you will be the opposite (pacifist) in another.

My definition of “Slurper” has always been: one who worships another man or personality (coach or player) to the point where that person’s best interest or gain comes before the best interests or gain of the team or program. Example: Golden’s disappearance for mandatory Monday Media day while he was interviewing and flirting with Penn State begging them to hire him away. And how some fans defended his actions. That’s Slurping.

Chronic Imbalance.
Nothing u said applies to me lol i hold everyone accountable but im not just blinded by my fandom for the canes i look at it logically. U can bash tvd all u want for last here he deserves blame to but too act like the other factors are just excuses is stupid to me.

Nothing u said applies to me lol i hold everyone accountable but im not just blinded by my fandom for the canes i look at it logically. U can bash tvd all u want for last here he deserves blame to but too act like the other factors are just excuses is stupid to me.
U just refused to hold TVD accountable this season, due to last season’s legitimate excuses. I haven’t bashed TVD, no one has, I literally posted that those excuses were legitimate for last season but not this season.

U just refused to hold TVD accountable this season, due to last season’s legitimate excuses. I haven’t bashed TVD, no one has, I literally posted that those excuses were legitimate for last season but not this season.
This season? What is there to hold him accountable for after one week?

All im saying is these narratives are just blown out of proportion u think it’s some jedi mind trick lol bruh it ain’t that deep its really simple.

And again like I said in another post y’all keep expecting 1st rd qb play when he obviously isn’t that lol. Stop chasing narratives and deal with reality

Advertisement

All im saying is these narratives are just blown out of proportion u think it’s some jedi mind trick lol bruh it ain’t that deep its really simple.

And again like I said in another post y’all keep expecting 1st rd qb play when he obviously isn’t that lol. Stop chasing narratives and deal with reality
See you would have had to read what I initially wrote to understand the context of this argument. I said it’s time for him to throw us on his back this season and will us to victories if need be and that this season’s results depend on it. From that, you’ve said I’m bashing him and then reiterated last season’s legitimate excuses. U also said that it’s cool that a kid from suburban Connecticut hustled us out of a bag this off-season because “he has to make sure his family eats too” 😂

U battle Slurpers everyday sir, these are the very same argument tactics they use.

And you may not be playing that mind trick but others are and have been.

I’m not expecting 1st round play, I addressed the fans who do project him as a first or second round talent and said that if he is, then it’s ok for us to expect his performances to carry this team, this season.

I’m not chasing narratives, what seems to have happened is that you jumped out the window for other posters. If none of this fits you, I don’t understand why you responded initially pushing back and putting arguments into my post that I didn’t make.

See you would have had to read what I initially wrote to understand the context of this argument. I said it’s time for him to throw us on his back this season and will us to victories if need be and that this season’s results depend on it. From that, you’ve said I’m bashing him and then reiterated last season’s legitimate excuses. U also said that it’s cool that a kid from suburban Connecticut hustled us out of a bag this off-season because “he has to make sure his family eats too” 😂

U battle Slurpers everyday sir, these are the very same argument tactics they use.
I dont expect anyone on this team to put us on their back because i dont see that level in any of them lol thats where we differ.

And yea im not gonna bash or hatin on a kid tryna get more money lol every kid should use their leverage if they have any because just like he can look elsewhere we can too..Thats just the reality of cfb now its not hustling its business, and yea he has a family to take care of no matter where he’s from lol this is what he chose to do with life so far he would be dumb to not get what he can out of it.

And you may not be playing that mind trick but others are and have been.

I’m not expecting 1st round play, I addressed the fans who do project him as a first or second round talent and said that if he is, then it’s ok for us to expect his performances to carry this team, this season.

I’m not chasing narratives, what seems to have happened is that you jumped out the window for other posters. If none of this fits you, I don’t understand why you responded initially pushing back and putting arguments into my post that I didn’t make.
i speak for me and me only bro lol we are strangers to each other why jump out the window lol idgaf. I was only pushier back on blown up narratives thats it

Advertisement
i speak for me and me only bro lol we are strangers to each other why jump out the window lol idgaf. I was only pushier back on blown up narratives thats it
Ok that’s cool. But you didn’t push those narratives and neither did I. I simply addressed them. It’s cool, we’re cool, enjoy your Labor Day bro!

Advertisement
Back