A few things

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Not enough info for a new Work, but here are a few things I thought I'd pass along.

**Dalvin Cook is telling people that FSU is his pick right now. The longer his recruitment goes, the better for Miami's chances. Miami is aware that they still trail and will not give up.

**The Ohio State talk with Johnnie Dixon continues getting stronger and stronger. Miami is not giving up, but they do not feel confident.

**I started a thread on this, but take Claude Pelon off your lists.

**Names are re-emerging daily on the board from earlier in the process, so keep your eyes open for that

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Wow my hopes for the finish of this class went from optimistic to negative after reading this. Yet again we fail to close out on the top tier talent that is left in SFLA.

SMDH WTF

230.gif

Wow my hopes for the finish of this class went from optimistic to negative after reading this. Yet again we fail to close out on the top tier talent that is left in SFLA.

SMDH WTF

It's December. If you're going to meltdown wait till February

Advertisement
Hard not to feel negative with all this top tier talent likely passing on UM.

Advertisement

SMDH WTF

At this pace February will be an absolute **** show and utter dissapointment. What a joke!

5 days ago we were getting Cook and Dixon, and quite possibly Pelon. Settle down.

Advertisement

SMDH WTF

At this pace February will be an absolute **** show and utter dissapointment. What a joke!

Grow a pair man. Its December. Cook was never coming. The needs have been addressed pretty good thus far.

Not enough info for a new Work, but here are a few things I thought I'd pass along.

**Dalvin Cook is telling people that FSU is his pick right now. The longer his recruitment goes, the better for Miami's chances. Miami is aware that they still trail and will not give up.

**The Ohio State talk with Johnnie Dixon continues getting stronger and stronger. Miami is not giving up, but they do not feel confident.

**I started a thread on this, but take Claude Pelon off your lists.

**Names are re-emerging daily on the board from earlier in the process, so keep your eyes open for that
34.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
With Cooks granny getting new real estate up in tally its no wonders FSU leads. She is running that kids crootment. People were naive to think Dixon was a cane lean. I mean the kids coach is a URB homer and Gator Alum... The Claude ish, I have no clue, but NEXT. Lavon Hooks, Stuckey, and now Pelon all slip through the cracks last minute. We cant buy a ******* DT. Cook was a pipe dream since the jump so I never got my hopes, but cot **** that kid is TALENTED! Keep Valentine and get Griffin in and im very happy. Add Cook---im poppin molly and goin to LAVO nyc tn! lol

Advertisement
Back