A few things

It is pretty tough for the staff to lose Lane, Rudolph, and Dixon. At least one of them and you're feeling pretty good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i like some guys we have but if we don't get one of lane, c. holmes, rudolph or dixon its a fail by the staff and nothing anyone says can convince me otherwise

Lord some cats families need to hide the razors. Dudes already hitting the defcon 1 stages.

Advertisement
**** me for getting my hopes up for Cook. All year i crossed him from my mind... Now i feel like ****.

There are no worries about Chad Thomas with him taking visits to other schools is there? He is still solid I hope....

235.gif

Wow my hopes for the finish of this class went from optimistic to negative after reading this. Yet again we fail to close out on the top tier talent that is left in SFLA.

SMDH WTF

Historically, Miami has rarely done well recruiting in south Florida since Schnelly left. Our best years in south Florida were 1983 and 1984. JJ had a mostly national perspective. Butch had a few good SF groups, good but not sweeping. If you doubt this, name a year, other than Butch's in 1998 - 2000, and we can examine the group of recruits from that year.

Advertisement
pete you have to add at least a couple of positive notes to balance that **** out

Here, I'll do it for Pete

Dixon 2.12%
Lane 0.7%
Rudolph :ibisroflmao:%
Cook :ibisroflmao:%

Advertisement
ESPN CLASS RANKINGS

1 Alabama Crimson Tide 23
2 Tennessee Volunteers 34
3 Miami (FL) Hurricanes 28
4 Texas A&M Aggies 19
5 Georgia Bulldogs 16

None of that will matter if our defense can't stop a nose-bleed.

Owens, Chad Thomas, Jackson, Valentine, Trent Harris, Mike Smith, Wyche, Jenkins, and Young don't go a long way towards that?

Maybe in two years but not next. At least we will have the we are young excuse again.

ESPN CLASS RANKINGS

1 Alabama Crimson Tide 23
2 Tennessee Volunteers 34
3 Miami (FL) Hurricanes 28
4 Texas A&M Aggies 19
5 Georgia Bulldogs 16

None of that will matter if our defense can't stop a nose-bleed.

Owens, Chad Thomas, Jackson, Valentine, Trent Harris, Mike Smith, Wyche, Jenkins, and Young don't go a long way towards that?

Maybe in two years but not next. At least we will have the we are young excuse again.

None of the guys we're after were going to cure that next year besides maybe JC Jackson and the JUCO d-linemen.

Advertisement
Back