A few things

Advertisement
That’s exactly what happened.
****. Lets not beat around the bush Pete so they knew they were going to be low level picks and decided solely with their families to roll the dice and say ***** improving their stocks with another season at miami?

Advertisement
Just hope Pete being back doesn’t mean he’s fishing around the program and getting us in trouble. Can’t do that anymore working for an agency

Advertisement
****. Lets not beat around the bush Pete so they knew they were going to be low level picks and decided solely with their families to roll the dice and say ***** improving their stocks with another season at miami?

You’re a clown if you think I had anything to do with people leaving. McIntosh isn’t even with us. I was working with CIS when they both came out.

If Pete wants to be back then more power to him, if norton doesn’t want to be a part of what we have this year then go do your thang and watch Willis ball from your couch, not putting that on Pete. Maybe Pete will have some good takes.
That ignores the fact his agency piped in his ear downright lies that he'd go by round 3. Granted they are dumb to listen to that, but it takes a selfish mf'er to do that to a young kid and his family.

Advertisement
That ignores the fact his agency piped in his ear downright lies that he'd go by round 3. Granted they are dumb to listen to that, but it takes a selfish mf'er to do that to a young kid and his family.

What are you even talking about ?

Advertisement
If Pete wants to be back then more power to him, if norton doesn’t want to be a part of what we have this year then go do your thang and watch Willis ball from your couch, not putting that on Pete. Maybe Pete will have some good takes.

Wait.. people blaming Pete for Canes leaving way before they're ready? LMAO sh*t been happening for years.

I could care less about Pete tbh. I only cared about the crooting info no matter who it was from.

I like Stefan though he is so much better.

Last edited:
UY1j.gif

Advertisement
Back