A few things

[QUOTE="CGCANE, post: 3468346, member: 79"[/QUOTE]
well there you have it.. homeboy has some explaining to do.. he is now in this thread claiming he's a fan?

Advertisement
Pete just ran for 3 TDs on Toledo and now he's back to silence the critics. Welcome home Petey boy.

If you thought his evals were awesome, you’re gonna love is troll schtick. Y’all tighten up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The site is much better with Stefan, Geo. Corey, HurricaneVision et al since Pete went pro. ... ****, even Bamarrero has been better since Pete left. Addition by subtraction.

The site is much better with Stefan, Geo. Corey, HurricaneVision et al since Pete went pro. ... ****, even Bamarrero has been better since Pete left. Addition by subtraction.
Marrero is worse than Pete

Advertisement
1) I’m back and so are the Canes !

2) @Stefan Adams is goat

3) We’ve got a Slinger .
tenor.gif

Advertisement
U really think a grown *** 300 pound kid that wanted to go pro was listening to Pete? Like if Pete told him go pro lol..............thats the kids decision stop blaming other people for the kids being retarded. It all comes down to the kids and what they want to do. Some of yall ni99az sound like the earth is flat ni99az.

If they listen to Pete that **** much Pete should have a job on the staff to recruit if he can convince kids to go pro. I mean come on some people believe any **** thing.

Most people here dont even listen to Pete when he posts anything u think Norton is going to listen to him if u guys dont? lol cmon fellas get it together.

Bro, bottom line if he didn't think Norton was ready and thought he was making a mistake by leaving early, he could have chose not to represent him. He could have easily told him I won't represent you until senior year.

But being agent doesn't work like that. It's a numbers game and agents go after there clients not the other way around. Pete may not of convinced him he needed to go pro, every confident athlete thinks they are ready. But he most likely was his hype man.

Seems kind of shady after all these years of building relationship and trust with these recruits/kids he turned to the agent game.

Last edited:
A lot of idiots in this thread

Pete the homie and he’s A1. Kendrick rumors of going pro were running wild before the year started last year. It is what it is. If you’ve been to canes games you’ve seen the young goat in the parking lot drunk out of his mind a time or 2 lol.

Bro, bottom line if he didn't think Norton was ready and thought he was making a mistake by leaving early, he could have chose not to represent him. He could have easily told him I won't represent you until senior year.

But being agent doesn't work like that. It's a numbers game and agents go after there clients not the other way around. Pete may not of convinced him he needed to go pro, every confident athlete thinks they are ready. But he was most likely his hype man.

Seems kind of shady after all these years of building relationship and trust with these recruits/kids he turned to the agent game.
He has a job to do and make money too, **** im about that making money and doing my job. They probably thought highly of the kid but if he came back he would be the same player he is now, we bytch because we want him for depth and for our team but dude had the best teacher his stock is the same and he is who he is.

Advertisement
Back