A few things

That ignores the fact his agency piped in his ear downright lies that he'd go by round 3. Granted they are dumb to listen to that, but it takes a selfish mf'er to do that to a young kid and his family.
You know that they had coaches, nfl, other agencies and family advising them not just one person. If he wanted to go he was going, everybody was supposedly telling him to stay and if one “you go” was enough then he wasn’t looking for advise he was looking for validation that he could do what he wanted to do IMO.

Advertisement
That’s exactly what happened.

**** Pete is your service that hot where players families come begging for you to help them? How exactly does it work? Do they bring you a bouquets of flowers with some money in an envelope saying help my son go no higher than the 3rd round?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re a clown if you think I had anything to do with people leaving. McIntosh isn’t even with us. I was working with CIS when they both came out.
See what you did there. I didnt ask if you swayed them I've taken you at your word when you have stayed that the previous thousand times. What I'm asking is did any of those slimey agents sell them bad info. I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that question but could be wrong.

Advertisement
I’m just a fan like the rest of us buddy . See u @ The Rock !
87CAF5A1-0366-4EB6-B92C-9F253E251687.png

Advertisement
Great job with Kendrick Norton.
U really think a grown *** 300 pound kid that wanted to go pro was listening to Pete? Like if Pete told him go pro lol..............thats the kids decision stop blaming other people for the kids being retarded. It all comes down to the kids and what they want to do. Some of yall ni99az sound like the earth is flat ni99az.

If they listen to Pete that **** much Pete should have a job on the staff to recruit if he can convince kids to go pro. I mean come on some people believe any **** thing.

Most people here dont even listen to Pete when he posts anything u think Norton is going to listen to him if u guys dont? lol cmon fellas get it together.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back