A few scrimmage nuggets

Yes, King has been praised since he stepped foot on campus. Now me personally, I don't think any player should be bashed. Critiqued? Yes, but fans refused to say when King made mistakes. Not saying not one fan complained, but only about a handful did.

This is way off. King was heavily criticized for: 1. Not being accurate, mostly overthrowing easy passes. and 2. Not making good decisions in run-keep situations. And it got kinda heavy too for a bit during the early-to-mid portion of the schedule.

Advertisement
This is way off. King was heavily criticized for: 1. Not being accurate, mostly overthrowing easy passes. and 2. Not making good decisions in run-keep situations. And it got kinda heavy too for a bit during the early-to-mid portion of the schedule.
Well I missed this, and I'm here regularly.

He caught 33 passes?
And he was a big part of their success! He won the Notre Dame game his **** self for them! I remember just 2 catches from Darrell Langham that made a huge difference in our season!

Advertisement
Your dumb *** really wanna keep digging in that hole, huh? Nah you're not a troll, just challenged. I apologize for those harsh words, my mother has taught me better. You keep digging that hole, man. You will get there.

View attachment 145116
Why you so pressed? It really ain't that deep. Some of y'all need to make better decisions in y'all life because obviously football is too much for y'all brains! LMAO

Why you so pressed? It really ain't that deep. Some of y'all need to make better decisions in y'all life because obviously football is too much for y'all brains! LMAO
Go Away What GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
So it was a fair amount of fans criticizing or a small amount? Compared to the WR'S criticism I would say it was 90/10, 90% criticized WR's and 10% criticized King.

Oh my god, give it a rest already. I was just telling you what you posted that was incorrect (since you asked). A couple of posts ago, you said that you "missed" the criticism of King, but now you have aggregated it all and concluded that it was 90-10 WR vs. QB?

Are you ******* kidding? What WR on the team are you related to? And what rule of football requires the equal apportionment of blame and criticism?

Look, I gave your WR-relative an easy out, I pointed out that King and the WR corps had very little practice time to establish timing and get on the same page with the long passes. But you're on here screaming about how we should have ripped King (newly transferred to UM, hadn't played in a game in a year) "as much as" we ripped the WRs who have under-performed at UM for multiple seasons.

Just...stop.

Advertisement
Oh my god, give it a rest already. I was just telling you what you posted that was incorrect (since you asked). A couple of posts ago, you said that you "missed" the criticism of King, but now you have aggregated it all and concluded that it was 90-10 WR vs. QB?

Are you ******* kidding? What WR on the team are you related to? And what rule of football requires the equal apportionment of blame and criticism?

Look, I gave your WR-relative an easy out, I pointed out that King and the WR corps had very little practice time to establish timing and get on the same page with the long passes. But you're on here screaming about how we should have ripped King (newly transferred to UM, hadn't played in a game in a year) "as much as" we ripped the WRs who have under-performed at UM for multiple seasons.

Just...stop.
See this is where y'all go wrong. I'm just trying to have a cool mature discussion, nothing serious. But since y'all hate players so much, y'all think everybody is angry. I love the Canes but they don't make or break me, so y'all definitely don't.

Secondly, I never said not one person criticized King. If King is throwing bad passes why are more people blaming the WR's instead of King is my point. I say blame the corches if anything. Neither was great last year, King or the WR's, in my opinion.

Advertisement
That Pope and Wiggins arent trash. That no one critizied King. That Jeudy and Hill should be called trash due to "their drop numbers".
Every WR drops passes, so if NFL players who get paid millions to catch are dropping passes, how could I call a college player trash for drops. I'm not saying they're great, just not trash. Could you do better? Based on y'all logic Juedy and Hill would be trash too. So you're telling me a lot of fans talked bad about King???

Every WR drops passes, so if NFL players who get paid millions to catch are dropping passes, how could I call a college player trash for drops. I'm not saying they're great, just not trash. Could you do better? Based on y'all logic Juedy and Hill would be trash too. So you're telling me a lot of fans talked bad about King???
you know what, im done. there have been several people explaining to you why pope and wiggins suck, why any comparison to the nfl level is complete bull****, we even explained how the numbers behind drops and drop % work and you still repeat the same nonsense over and over again.

its ******* sad, its like you just ignore the stuff we were writing several times in your direction on purpose to annoy us minutes later. and i dont have the time for it, so i will let you die on the hill you are standing on. bye

Advertisement
Back