A few scrimmage nuggets

Advertisement
Women own 80% of the $$$ and ALL of the *****. The only two types to disagree are *** men and returds.

I learned that from this one big fat mfin cook named Tom at my first job at Denny's.

I call it the power of the *****. A decent looking woman that knows how to use it can manipulate most men. I know because that power has been used on me.

Rare is the attractive woman that is unaware of this powerful intoxicant, and rarer still is one who doesn’t use it.

When people say things like "nobody, no one, everybody, everyone, they don't mean it literally. Of course a few people said something about King's passes.

Fans don't hate players here??? BULL****!!!

This whole thing is being blown out of proportion, like I've said, this is NOT SERIOUS AS Y'ALL are making it! Do I have to think Pope and Wiggins suck and need to transfer or can I have my own opinion?
No one will care that you've caught a band

Advertisement
What's sad is that if someone doesn't share the same opinion as y'all, you're panties get bunched up. I don't have to believe someone sucks just because you or someone else think they do! They haven't had success here yet but who says they can't this year? Y'all want to kick players off the team just because you think they suck. Let's see what they do this year, if they don't step up bench them.
your panties got so bunchee up, you reacted with a middle finger and got banned later on

Don’t think WIN should have been banned.

This is a site for opinions and I think those were his and he was stating them. Those should be ok no matter how stupid.

Looking for Pope to have a big year. Some of the same people dumped on Harley before his breakout season.
It's Pope's time! Watch!

Advertisement
Looking for Pope to have a big year. Some of the same people dumped on Harley before his breakout season.
It's Pope's time! Watch!
Routing for or you think he will?

I think pretty much the whole board would be just fine with him having a good year, but most believe it is unlikely. The Harleys and Hankersons of the world are the exceptions, not the rule. Hopefully Pope can be an exception too, but if he plays like he has so far than most of us would like to see someone else given a chance instead of waiting for the light to turn on.

It's Pope's time! Watch!
And Harley deserved every drop of criticism he got too before he decided to heed the wakeup call and dedicate himself to being a better player midway through last season.

Nope and Wiggy have earned all their criticism too. Sometimes, people get carried away, but both of those guys have been horrible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because this is becoming the popular move. Jump on a guy whose stock is in the toilet. If he turns it around, come back and anoint yourself a prescient visionary. If he doesn't, no one remembers.
What is it year 7 that we await the white smoke of a new Pope?

Advertisement
Back