A few scrimmage nuggets

you know what, im done. there have been several people explaining to you why pope and wiggins suck, why any comparison to the nfl level is complete bull****, we even explained how the numbers behind drops and drop % work and you still repeat the same nonsense over and over again.

its ******* sad, its like you just ignore the stuff we were writing several times in your direction on purpose to annoy us minutes later. and i dont have the time for it, so i will let you die on the hill you are standing on. bye
Like I said, he's a troll.

@RVACane I am 2 SECONDS away from bumping my second favorite thread-wait.... third favorite thread behind gator and nole tears.

Jus saying.

Advertisement
you know what, im done. there have been several people explaining to you why pope and wiggins suck, why any comparison to the nfl level is complete bull****, we even explained how the numbers behind drops and drop % work and you still repeat the same nonsense over and over again.

its ******* sad, its like you just ignore the stuff we were writing several times in your direction on purpose to annoy us minutes later. and i dont have the time for it, so i will let you die on the hill you are standing on. bye
What's sad is that if someone doesn't share the same opinion as y'all, you're panties get bunched up. I don't have to believe someone sucks just because you or someone else think they do! They haven't had success here yet but who says they can't this year? Y'all want to kick players off the team just because you think they suck. Let's see what they do this year, if they don't step up bench them.

See this is where y'all go wrong. I'm just trying to have a cool mature discussion, nothing serious. But since y'all hate players so much, y'all think everybody is angry. I love the Canes but they don't make or break me, so y'all definitely don't.

Secondly, I never said not one person criticized King. If King is throwing bad passes why are more people blaming the WR's instead of King is my point. I say blame the corches if anything. Neither was great last year, King or the WR's, in my opinion.

None of us went wrong.

Your discussion is neither cool nor mature.

Nobody hates players.

Nobody things everybody is angry. I just think you are obsessed with this silly issue.

As for the idiocy of blaming WRs and not King, let's make this simple. Nobody is claiming that every incompletion is the fault of either the QB or the WR. Almost everyone can identify an inaccurate pass from the QB. The PRIMARY complaint about players like Wiggins and Pope is the number of DROPS, which are NOT the fault of the QB.

I had to laugh when you wrote "I never said not one person criticized King". Actually, here is what you said in Post 612:

"What I don't like is how y'all blamed the WR's but didn't blame King ONCE for all the bad throws. Keep it fair..."

Then you wrote this in Post 617:

"King threw bad passes AND WR's dropped passes, BOTH are true! So bash the WR's AND King!"

Here is Post 689:

"They made some contested catches last year, but where is the King accountability for all the under thrown balls tho?"

Post 691:

"Because all I hear is WR talk, when have you heard fans talking about the bad passes?"

Post 694:

"It's all good. I haven't seen any talking about King."

Post 702:

"Yes, King has been praised since he stepped foot on campus. Now me personally, I don't think any player should be bashed. Critiqued? Yes, but fans refused to say when King made mistakes. Not saying not one fan complained, but only about a handful did."

Post 705:

"So you're saying King got the same amount of heat the WR's did?"

Post 708:

"WR's were blamed for 50/50 balls that should not have been 50/50 with a better throw. WR's would have the DB beat by 5yds, then he under throws it making it a 50/50 ball, then y'all blame the WR's."

Post 732:

"So it was a fair amount of fans criticizing or a small amount? Compared to the WR'S criticism I would say it was 90/10, 90% criticized WR's and 10% criticized King."

Face it, you are OBSESSED. Don't try to tell us that this is "cool mature discussion".

Advertisement
None of us went wrong.

Nobody hates players.

Nobody things everybody is angry. I just think you are obsessed with this silly issue.

As for the idiocy of blaming WRs and not King, let's make this simple. Nobody is claiming that every incompletion is the fault of either the QB or the WR. Almost everyone can identify an inaccurate pass from the QB. The PRIMARY complaint about players like Wiggins and Pope is the number of DROPS, which are NOT the fault of the QB.

I had to laugh when you wrote "I never said not one person criticized King". Actually, here is what you said in Post 612:

"What I don't like is how y'all blamed the WR's but didn't blame King ONCE for all the bad throws. Keep it fair..."

"King threw bad passes AND WR's dropped passes, BOTH are true! So bash the WR's AND King!"

Here is Post 689:

"They made some contested catches last year, but where is the King accountability for all the under thrown balls tho?"

Post 691:

"Because all I hear is WR talk, when have you heard fans talking about the bad passes?"

Post 694:

Post 702:

"Yes, King has been praised since he stepped foot on campus. Now me personally, I don't think any player should be bashed. Critiqued? Yes, but fans refused to say when King made mistakes. Not saying not one fan complained, but only about a handful did."

Post 705:

Post 708:

"WR's were blamed for 50/50 balls that should not have been 50/50 with a better throw. WR's would have the DB beat by 5yds, then he under throws it making it a 50/50 ball, then y'all blame the WR's."

Post 732:

"So it was a fair amount of fans criticizing or a small amount? Compared to the WR'S criticism I would say it was 90/10, 90% criticized WR's and 10% criticized King."

Face it, you are OBSESSED. Don't try to tell us that this is "cool mature discussion".
When people say things like "nobody, no one, everybody, everyone, they don't mean it literally. Of course a few people said something about King's passes.

Fans don't hate players here??? BULL****!!!

This whole thing is being blown out of proportion, like I've said, this is NOT SERIOUS AS Y'ALL are making it! Do I have to think Pope and Wiggins suck and need to transfer or can I have my own opinion?

@RVACane

TrumpyCane would like to award @WIN for "Stupid Poster of the Month"

Never has TrumpyCane seen someone double down on such a stupid take even when presented with evidence and on top of it deflect the blame to our stud of a QB
F4D9E2EE-2A31-4BA3-8CA9-8C0625C7BB70.gif

None of us went wrong.

Nobody hates players.

Here is Post 689:

Post 691:

Post 694:

Post 702:

Post 705:

Post 708:

Post 732:

I have receipts from twitter where staff members here were sent clips of King's bad throws and they didn't respond.

Advertisement
Everyone who gets their pvssies fcked out of their sockets on here eventually morphs into an NFL Hall of Famer. The “you guys never played sports” slop is the battle cry of the thoroughly defeated ****.
Pussies can’t be defeated. They’re undefeated!

Advertisement
I can't have my own opinion?
You’ve been a member for some time. You should be aware of the protocols when posting your “opinion”.

You post your “opinion “ that’s debunked by members with more cred than you’ll probably ever have. Then you proceed to attack those credible members that debunked your “opinion”. And now you’re surprised at the retaliation?

Advertisement
When people say things like "nobody, no one, everybody, everyone, they don't mean it literally. Of course a few people said something about King's passes.

Fans don't hate players here??? BULL****!!!

This whole thing is being blown out of proportion, like I've said, this is NOT SERIOUS AS Y'ALL are making it! Do I have to think Pope and Wiggins suck and need to transfer or can I have my own opinion?
STFU NOBODY LIKES YOU HERE

You say that, but yet it’s still swallowing sea men even as you porst here. More n likely, you just traded one recycled bag for another. You just think you won.
Women own 80% of the $$$ and ALL of the *****. The only two types to disagree are *** men and returds.

I learned that from this one big fat mfin cook named Tom at my first job at Denny's.

I have receipts from twitter where staff members here were sent clips of King's bad throws and they didn't respond.

This has to be a joke. Or a less-than-masterful troll.

You tweeted CLIPS of incomplete passes to STAFF MEMBERS...and...THEY DIDN'T RESPOND...

AND YOU HAVE RECEIPTS.

Live video of "WIN" complaining to Michael Douglas:

This has to be a joke. Or a less-than-masterful troll.

You tweeted CLIPS of incomplete passes to STAFF MEMBERS...and...THEY DIDN'T RESPOND...

AND YOU HAVE RECEIPTS.

Live video of "WIN" complaining to Michael Douglas:

Are you dannyboy’s less famous twin skippy?

Advertisement
Back