A few scrimmage nuggets

Advertisement
I’m not buying anything on Pope until he stops dropping a quarter of the passes thrown his way. Actually his *** would’ve been done last year if I’m the coach. Him snd wiggins set wr play back a century
I was one of the first to bash the **** out of Pope and took a lot for it. He’s been the most overrated hyped up guy in long time. His body is plain weird for a WR. I’ve never understood the love saying he’s so smooth because he looks anything but with pads on. He’s never broken a tackle and has never won a contested catch unless it fell in his bread basket.

5’9” of **** and vinegar.

There’s this sand dune by me; a lot of ppl go there to work out b/c it’s just an uphill mountain of ****. Met Steve, Chad, and TJ Houshmandzadeh. Man that was a great day. Cool people that had good convo, but Steve was a str8 beast. Killed that dune. It’s hard walking up that piece, let alone run up it!

Advertisement
Grimes didn't start living up to his potential until his junior and senior seasons so why is Redding being used as a jump off point for corch talk? Where Redding is in his career Grimes at the same point had 3 catches and 20 yards and was transferring. Just so happens currently Redding has 3 catches for 19 yards and TD.

Miami's slot WR last year(Harley) caught 57 balls and 7 TDs and averaged 14 yards per catch in a new offense. His numbers are down from Toney's which makes sense because the Gators were historic in their offensive production but it aint like our slot guy didn't put up numbers too.
Propping up Grimes...
Propping up Toney...
Sucking off the 2020 **** offense...
All in one post about a UM scrimmage.

Develop some pride, hit the showers, and try again next scrimmage.

So a kid who appears to be not explosive and a little stiff if you believe the reports needs to move to corner? LoL, now that is fun. I have no opinion on the kid as what we saw last year was extremely limited.

Antrel Rolle was a little stiff too

Advertisement
Propping up Grimes...
Propping up Toney...

You have an issue with reading comprehension? I didn't bring the gators to the discussion. I responded to someone using the Gators for reasons to take shots at coaches and I used Harley to show that our slot guy put up good numbers too. Why don't you try again and direct it at the rightful target.

Last edited:
Propping up Grimes...
Propping up Toney...

I read just fine and process information just fine, friend. It is how I can discern the difference between a post by @HighSeas pointing out Grimes is very limited but along with Toney had his limited strengths maximized by a coaching staff placing them in a position to succeed notwithstanding an immobile QB, and your post propping those guys up amid a "historic" **** season to deflect from any criticism of our coaching staff.

Now if you don't hurry along, all the hot water will be gone.

Advertisement
is X gonna give it to em?
1616880274560.gif

I read just fine and process information just fine, friend. It is how I can discern the difference between a post by @HighSeas pointing out Grimes is very limited but along with Toney had his limited strengths maximized by a coaching staff placing them in a position to succeed notwithstanding an immobile QB, and your post propping those guys up amid a "historic" **** season to deflect from any criticism of our coaching staff.

Now if you don't hurry along, all the hot water will be gone.
You don't process information well enough to know you replied to yourself and not to me. So bragging on your ability to comprehend should probably stop. The whole basis for the argument is nonsense. Grimes developed into a better player as junior and senior. Why would you judge what he is as a finished product and how another staff used him against a freshman? Specifically when the numbers Grimes put up as freshman are **** near identical to Redding. All just to use it to get his shots in because he didn't like where WRs were positioned in scrimmage one. This all coming on a day where insiders told you WRs made plays and one young player didn't.

LOL at excusing the initial gator dyck sucking because it fits something you support.

If you got a problem with "historic" thats on you for being sensitive. They were really good. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t think you can take too many things out of this, at least I don’t.

But I will say this: I’m surprised at the amount of action Garcia got considering what I thought was an indication that he was just going to get very light work at the beginning.

Looks like he’s just fine.

Let’s see if that injury, I think it’s a foot injury, is a non-factor for the rest of the spring

Advertisement
Back