A Few Guys Arguing Non-Stop [F/K/A "Let’s check on Lane Kiffen"]

He bought a dog and tweets with hashtags.

Jesus Christ.

Lane Kiffin will be on his boat somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico by the end of the day tomorrow. Guaranteed. He’s a lazy recruiter. End of story. I don’t give a **** how many retweets he has or how many hashtags he comes up with. He isn’t a dog on the trail like many of his peers. And it’s the reason he never wins as a HC.
He is not mario or saban for sure but he brought in a top 20 class to ole miss and the number 1 class at usc which i understand is easier to do there.

Advertisement
Look at you. Zero self-awareness. Zero ability to recognize that I was making a joke based on other jokes made about Titanic in February.

And for the record, where did I say anything about slapping people? I didn't. I said that I would speak to you, in person, the exact same way I speak to you on this board. I guess you are such a scared little twink that you invented a mythical slap.

Keep crying and lying.
lmao. Im very scared of you. You are the epitome of manhood.

Facts.

Lane 85-46
Mario 67-67

Lane. Wins more games
Mario. Recruiting genius

Lane. Exciting offense
Mario. Vanilla offense

mario is our coach and i hope he wins 5 rings as coach. If he makes the correct hires he can do it. If hes stubborn he will fail.

He is not mario or saban for sure but he brought in a top 20 class to ole miss and the number 1 class at usc which i understand is easier to do there.

Since you're all about facts, tell us about this "number 1 class at USC". And before I give you enough rope to hang yourself, this had better not be the "#1 class on Rivals for 2010" headlined by 5-stars Dillon Baxter, Robert Woods, and Kyle Prater, all three of whom committed to USC before Kiffin was ever hired.

lmao. Im very scared of you. You are the epitome of manhood.

Facts.

Lane 85-46
Mario 67-67

Lane. Wins more games
Mario. Recruiting genius

Lane. Exciting offense
Mario. Vanilla offense

mario is our coach and i hope he wins 5 rings as coach. If he makes the correct hires he can do it. If hes stubborn he will fail.

So, to sum up, your response to my accurate post about you lying about me threatening to slap you was...to post W-L records?

Interesting choice.

Once again, you veer to a "let's compare Mario to Man-Crush-Lane" response. You literally have NOTHING ELSE.

Since you're all about facts, tell us about this "number 1 class at USC". And before I give you enough rope to hang yourself, this had better not be the "#1 class on Rivals for 2010" headlined by 5-stars Dillon Baxter, Robert Woods, and Kyle Prater, all three of whom committed to USC before Kiffin was ever hired.

Educate yourself.

Advertisement
So, to sum up, your response to my accurate post about you lying about me threatening to slap you was...to post W-L records?

Interesting choice.

Once again, you veer to a "let's compare Mario to Man-Crush-Lane" response. You literally have NOTHING ELSE.
You want to keep talking about how you want me to meet you at the titanic? Really

So you just want to talk if i was to meet you?

Whats the point of asking a poster to meet you somewhere?

You dont matter enough for me to get mad or meet you somewhere.

Im talking football and talking about lane in a lane thread.

Educate yourself.

Wait, wait...please dear God, let me enjoy this delicious nonsense...

You said that Lane "brought in" this number 1 class at USC, and your "factual" support is an article written nearly 18 months after Kiffin was left on the tarmac?

Hilarious. Even I didn't expect to get this lucky from your insane porsts.

"Educate yourself". Hilarious.

You want to keep talking about how you want me to meet you at the titanic? Really

So you just want to talk if i was to meet you?

Whats the point of asking a poster to meet you somewhere?

You dont matter enough for me to get mad or meet you somewhere.

Im talking football and talking about lane in a lane thread.

Look, your avatar picture tells us everything. You objectify a fictitious suicidal and homicidal maniac who inspired a similarly-delusional John Hinckley to shoot President Reagan. Now I understand how you transformed my simple words into a mythical "slap".

Don't be mad at me for your lack of self-awareness.

I assume from your final comment that you will no longer be talking about Mario?

Advertisement
He bought a dog and tweets with hashtags.

Jesus Christ.

Lane Kiffin will be on his boat somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico by the end of the day tomorrow. Guaranteed. He’s a lazy recruiter. End of story. I don’t give a **** how many retweets he has or how many hashtags he comes up with. He isn’t a dog on the trail like many of his peers. And it’s the reason he never wins as a HC.

For the record, ppl wonder where the “Kiffin Can’t Recruit” narrative came from, & it came from his time at SC.

Kiffin’s name was a hot commodity as an OC at SC. Hence, he went from CFB OC to the NFL as a HC (it also helped he was the son of a well-respected NFL DC). We know he epically failed w/ The Raiders, but he was given a pass at the collegiate level b/c of his time at SC & let’s be frank, he’s polarizing.

At UTenn, in a transition class, he got the #8 class. His first two yrs at SC, he brought in back to back #3 classes. Then something weird happened, & no, it had chit to do w/ sanctions, b/c he was bringing in the #3 classes during this time. The SC class in yr 3 dipped a bit to #8, after the sanctions, & in his final half yr, bottomed to #13.

Now why do I use the term “bottomed” out? Here were SC’s class rankings after Pete got them rolling:

2002 - 8
2003 - 2
2004 - 2
2005 - 2
2006 - 1
2007 - 2
2008 - 4
2009 - 2

SC under Carroll was a recruiting machine, & Kiffin took full advantage of that momentum those first 2 yrs & carried on that recruiting prowess, & then yr 3 that momentum went away. It’s b/c Kiffin relied upon SC’s brand vs. actually recruiting. I can unequivocally tell u he had layups at SC feeder schools & refused to contact or follow up. SC fans, til this day hate him.

When Kiffin is under someone as a #2, he can recruit b/c he has no choice. When he’s the #1, he’s inconsistent. That’s y The Portal is great for him; minimal work, convince guys who want PT who r bouncing around to come in vs. having to deal w/ a high profiled player from HS who’s impressionable & indecisive.

Last edited:
Wait, wait...please dear God, let me enjoy this delicious nonsense...

You said that Lane "brought in" this number 1 class at USC, and your "factual" support is an article written nearly 18 months after Kiffin was left on the tarmac?

Hilarious. Even I didn't expect to get this lucky from your insane porsts.

"Educate yourself". Hilarious.
You really aren't smart. There are tons of articles on lanes recruiting abilities. You just refuse to believe facts.

Yes educate yourself because your football knowledge is that of a high-school girl.

Advertisement
So much butt hurt and inability to discuss truths:

Mario is an elite recruiter and program builder.

Mario is also a corch.

Mario needs to rely on his assistants to excel. Nothing wrong with that, until you fail to hire a coaching staff that works on the field …

It was a paper staff and the paper caught fire game 2…the house caught fire against A&M and burned down against MTSU…

Nearly everyone here wants Mario to succeed because that means Miami is great.

Let’s finish the class strong and fix the coaching staff!

Advertisement

Lol; he’s NEVER brought in a #1 class at SC.

And his “Top 20” classes at Ole Miss is based upon the transfer portal, not HS recruiting.

And can u pls stop acting like Ole Miss is recruiting at a G5 level?

Kiffin’s 3 predecessors;

2008 - #31 (Nutt - Pause)
2009 - #17 (Nutt - Pause)
2010 - #25 (Nutt - Pause)
2011 - #21 (Nutt - Pause)
2012 - #48 (Freeze)
2013 - #8 (Freeze)
2014 - #17 (Freeze)
2015 - #17 (Freeze)
2016 - #5 (Freeze)
2017 - #31 (Luke)
2018 - #32 (Luke)
2019 - #23 (Luke)

Kiffin has continued that same path. Even if I throw out Nutt (Pause) & Freeze, he’s on par w/ Luke.

2020 - #33
2021 - #17
2022 - #15 (27th recruiting + 2nd in T. Portal)
2023 - #22nd (36th recruiting + 10th in T. Portal)

Kiffin has resources, & a booster base desperate at winning. If Freeze had 2022 NCAA rules in regards to recruiting + portal access, I promise u he would be pulling in a top 10 class consistently at Ole Miss. ****, the muh fcka is already out recruiting him & he’s only been at AU for 3 secs!! (AU w/ the 19th ranked class in a transition yr).

Verdict: Knock it off.

Advertisement
Back