A Few Guys Arguing Non-Stop [F/K/A "Let’s check on Lane Kiffen"]

Advertisement
Except no one is claiming that the Wake Forest coach would dominate at Miami.

Lane lost to Arkansas and Mississippi State. Middling programs. Check Arkansas’ last five games. Then he lost to Texas Tech and their backup QB, and Texas Tech isn’t SEC as far as I know.

Maybe we should be looking at Sam Pittman since Lane is the one opponent he could dominate.

Welcome back.

Here is the reality of this black hole thread.

The thread was started to point out, ON ITS OWN, that Kiffin only had 11 commits and a #48 ranking when he has SEC resources and has had reasonable success.

The thread was then DERAILED by the Kiffin *********** into a "What about Mario?" thread. And that includes the antics of a semantic needle-threader who will spend pages white-knighting for Kiffin, though he "never starts threads" about Kiffin. Somehow, a recruiting thread got infected by "gameday coaching" tangents.

The Kiffin Kocksucker derailers spend pages slicing and dicing stats, all while refusing to acknowledge things that go against their mythical narratives.

But...this is a thread about Kiffin's recruiting. On the RECRUITING board. And, by ANY measure, Kiffin did not have a good recruiting year.

By all means, the Kiffin *********** can continue to derail this thread and deny the facts. But very few people would deny, we just need to create a new Kiffin-Leach board and then move these threads over there, because Lane's White Knights can't possibly limit themselves to the topic at hand.

Which is (or was)...you know...recruiting...

What year was their coach in?????

What was their record the year before?

I rest my case your honor.
He was in his first season as a head coach, but I don't expect Duke to win 9 games every year because they don't recruit at a high enough level. I guess it goes to your expectations. I rather win constantly than to win early. If we are this bad moving forward I could understand the outrage.

He was in his first season as a head coach, but I don't expect Duke to win 9 games every year because they don't recruit at a high enough level. I guess it goes to your expectations. I rather win constantly than to win early. If we are this bad moving forward I could understand the outrage.

No need to bother with his silly arguments. By his "only wins matter" standards, Duke should build a statue for the coach who took them from 3 wins to 9 wins. Context doesn't matter.

No need to bother with his silly arguments. By his "only wins matter" standards, Duke should build a statue for the coach who took them from 3 wins to 9 wins. Context doesn't matter.

Explain how mario couldn't do it if he is the "superior" coach?

Ill wait.

If wins arent the most important thing then can you tell me what is please.

Advertisement
Explain how mario couldn't do it if he is the "superior" coach?

Ill wait.

If wins arent the most important thing then can you tell me what is please.

Pull the post where I said he is the "superior" coach.

Just be honest, you've spent a dozen pages building, and fighting, your own personal straw men.

Once again...it's a recruiting thread...on a recruiting board...about Kiffin's 11-commit #48 recruiting class.

Literally EVERYTHING ELSE is an irrelevant tangent started by Kiffin *********** who are white-knighting for Lane.

Welcome back.

Here is the reality of this black hole thread.

The thread was started to point out, ON ITS OWN, that Kiffin only had 11 commits and a #48 ranking when he has SEC resources and has had reasonable success.

The thread was then DERAILED by the Kiffin *********** into a "What about Mario?" thread. And that includes the antics of a semantic needle-threader who will spend pages white-knighting for Kiffin, though he "never starts threads" about Kiffin. Somehow, a recruiting thread got infected by "gameday coaching" tangents.

The Kiffin Kocksucker derailers spend pages slicing and dicing stats, all while refusing to acknowledge things that go against their mythical narratives.

But...this is a thread about Kiffin's recruiting. On the RECRUITING board. And, by ANY measure, Kiffin did not have a good recruiting year.

By all means, the Kiffin *********** can continue to derail this thread and deny the facts. But very few people would deny, we just need to create a new Kiffin-Leach board and then move these threads over there, because Lane's White Knights can't possibly limit themselves to the topic at hand.

Which is (or was)...you know...recruiting...
Lol yall are in a kiffin thread taking up for mario.

off topic much?

Pull the post where I said he is the "superior" coach.

Just be honest, you've spent a dozen pages building, and fighting, your own personal straw men.

Once again...it's a recruiting thread...on a recruiting board...about Kiffin's 11-commit #48 recruiting class.

Literally EVERYTHING ELSE is an irrelevant tangent started by Kiffin *********** who are white-knighting for Lane.
Umm every post youve made youve said he is superior to lane.

Ive given facts to back up everything. Yall go off feelings like i did with golden. Difference is i learned my lesson.

Ive literally praised marios recruiting and talent evaluation. That is enough for yall.

If mario is so great then make a bet on who wins more next season. 1 just brought in a top 5 class and the other brought in the 46th.

Advertisement
Based on spoiled frat boy’s history, he’s peaked at Ole ****, is going to get bored there and lose interest, and self-immolate.

No cap, I wanted Lane over Mario because I wanted an exciting, balls-to-the-wall offense, but I also knew the risk. Which is: spoiled daddy’s boy always flames out and he is not a leader of men. Last night’s constant sideline demeanor and pouting showed just that.

Mario has his issues, but the program will be better in many aspects, in the long run, having taken this course. Whether it’s Mario at the helm then, or not, remains to be seen. But the infrastructure, commitment, overall culture and roster will be better than at any time in the last 20 years.

Lol yall are in a kiffin thread taking up for mario.

off topic much?

Oh good lord. You and the other Kiffin *********** brought Mario into the conversation.

The funniest part is where you try to convince people that you are some sort of manly "facts" porster, when everything you've posted has been a hysterical twinky defense of your man-crush. You are the person who whined like a baby because something I said "made Lane look bad".

You can complain when people respond to your Mario-attacks. But the fact remains, YOU derailed the thread with your Mario-attacks.

Don't start a fire and then ***** about it when people show up to put out the fire.

Excellent OC. One of the very best in the business.

A++ personality, hilarious and a breath of fresh air to the stuffy, always serious coaches we get far too often.

Average at best HC who has no ceiling because he doesn’t like to spend his time recruiting.

Close the thread.

Advertisement
Umm every post youve made youve said he is superior to lane.

Ive given facts to back up everything. Yall go off feelings like i did with golden. Difference is i learned my lesson.

Ive literally praised marios recruiting and talent evaluation. That is enough for yall.

If mario is so great then make a bet on who wins more next season. 1 just brought in a top 5 class and the other brought in the 46th.

The. Thread. Was. NOT. About. Mario.

It was about Kiffin's 2023 recruiting class.

YOU made it about Mario. It was not a comparison thread. You derailed it into a comparison thread.

Now THOSE are some facts, you emotional crybaby.

Oh good lord. You and the other Kiffin *********** brought Mario into the conversation.

The funniest part is where you try to convince people that you are some sort of manly "facts" porster, when everything you've posted has been a hysterical twinky defense of your man-crush. You are the person who whined like a baby because something I said "made Lane look bad".

You can complain when people respond to your Mario-attacks. But the fact remains, YOU derailed the thread with your Mario-attacks.

Don't start a fire and then ***** about it when people show up to put out the fire.
Im not *****ing about anything. I find it all hilarious how bad yalls football takes are.

Show me where i whined please mr titanic.

You dont have to be in this thread if you dont want to. You choose to suck off mario with no evidence to prove hes a good coach.

Keep avoiding the bet i see. Wonder why????

The. Thread. Was. NOT. About. Mario.

It was about Kiffin's 2023 recruiting class.

YOU made it about Mario. It was not a comparison thread. You derailed it into a comparison thread.

Now THOSE are some facts, you emotional crybaby.
Im not getting mad and asking to meet up at the titanic to slap people.

Look in a mirror to see a emotional man.

Advertisement
What I’ve come to learn is there’s a segment in this fan base that r captivated by personalities.

It's like Beavis & Butthead every time they saw Todd, hearts would come out of their eyes and heads.

We're always going to have some porsters who gush about their man-crushes, regardless of logic or sanity.

Excellent OC. One of the very best in the business.

A++ personality, hilarious and a breath of fresh air to the stuffy, always serious coaches we get far too often.

Average at best HC who has no ceiling because he doesn’t like to spend his time recruiting.

Close the thread.

He bought a dog and tweets with hashtags.

Jesus Christ.

Lane Kiffin will be on his boat somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico by the end of the day tomorrow. Guaranteed. He’s a lazy recruiter. End of story. I don’t give a **** how many retweets he has or how many hashtags he comes up with. He isn’t a dog on the trail like many of his peers. And it’s the reason he never wins as a HC.

Im not getting mad and asking to meet up at the titanic to slap people.

Look in a mirror to see a emotional man.

Look at you. Zero self-awareness. Zero ability to recognize that I was making a joke based on other jokes made about Titanic in February.

And for the record, where did I say anything about slapping people? I didn't. I said that I would speak to you, in person, the exact same way I speak to you on this board. I guess you are such a scared little twink that you invented a mythical slap.

Keep crying and lying.

Advertisement
Back