A Few Guys Arguing Non-Stop [F/K/A "Let’s check on Lane Kiffen"]

9E1C4CC2-D46B-4971-BBEF-5B8B4F80347C.jpeg

Oh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But you're kinda working backwards there.

I would simply ask, with what his offense HAS DONE, why does he only have the 50th ranked class?

I know his recruiting laziness has been discussed in the past...
The guy has the anti-career trajectory but people are obsessed with him because it looks pretty

I’m not “anti-Kiffin” but when people start criticizing our coaches here and praising him at the same time it gets awkward really fast

But you're kinda working backwards there.

I would simply ask, with what his offense HAS DONE, why does he only have the 50th ranked class?

I know his recruiting laziness has been discussed in the past...
True.

But I would need to know all he has to work with over there.,

Like is he a good staff builder when it comes to recruiting. Do they pony up the money to allow him, to get those recruiters? How’s the NIL? Are they putting up the necessary money for that..

I think he’ll do great with transfers, with a year or 2 left trying to get to the league.

But yeah him signing what 11 players is strange, cause like your point, I would think more players out of HS would want to play there. But like I’ve stated above, I would like to know the answer to those things before I can full judge.

True.

But I would need to know all he has to work with over there.,

Like is he a good staff builder when it comes to recruiting. Do they pony up the money to allow him, to get those recruiters? How’s the NIL? Are they putting up the necessary money for that..

I think he’ll do great with transfers, with a year or 2 left trying to get to the league.

But yeah him signing what 11 players is strange, cause like your point, I would think more players out of HS would want to play there. But like I’ve stated above, I would like to know the answer to those things before I can full judge.
Very strange class for sure

Advertisement
Back