A Disappointing BJ 😢

Just so we’re clear, are we still a cash strapped school or nah? Ya’ll still like seeing our team competing or nah?

Ya’ll do realize all these bowl games add up to a 7 figure pay out, including expenses w/ the shared pool. Plus, like I said, I like seeing my team play, even when they suck. Lol. But it gives the youngsters an opportunity to play in a bowl game that’s meaningful to them, and new coaching staff to evaluate current coaches & the team. Not sure y there’s so much apathy about this.

Advertisement
255C12A5-6257-493B-AFCA-D1C147FE133C.gif

Just so we’re clear, are we still a cash strapped school or nah? Ya’ll still like seeing our team competing or nah?

Ya’ll do realize all these bowl games add up to a 7 figure pay out, including expenses w/ the shared pool. Plus, like I said, I like seeing my team play, even when they suck. Lol. But it gives the youngsters an opportunity to play in a bowl game that’s meaningful to them, and new coaching staff to evaluate current coaches & the team. Not sure y there’s so much apathy about this.
I think the pluses outweigh any minuses. And I too like seeing my team play.

****; here it is I’m ready for more Canes football & a possible piece of hardware to go in the case (yeah, yeah…meaningless bowl game, bro), & I’m seeing apathy for watching our youngsters an opportunity to put on. Not like we’ve had bowl games to celebrate around here. Smh; the state of Canes FB, w/ the state of CFB have fck’d up a lot of mentality’s.
I was reading the posts and then finally some sanity and real perspective... I agree!

Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
I’m not done. Let’s get this right here. You came into this guy’s Barry Jackson thread and instigated with a derail. You didn’t need to do that. He wasn’t bothering you. The dude may be whatever he is but he didn’t start it. You did. You sought him out.

That’s bullshlt.

You and a couple of other guys blew this up off of one little post. It’s clear.

And I can criticize if I want to. A little criticism set you off. You derailed it with all the comments and you can’t even see it. Bizarre.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude... Ray Charles can see it.
Dude’s been let back on the board by @Andrew. No Mods and not every Maude agreed but it was done. It’s his ball to run with. If he messes it up, it’ll get dealt with. In the meantime, him and all the recent parolees have done fine. If people are going to come into his legit thread and derail it then that’s on them.

Advertisement
That’s bullshlt.

You and a couple of other guys blew this up off of one little post. It’s clear.

And I can criticize if I want to. A little criticism set you off. You derailed it with all the comments and you can’t even see it. Bizarre.
You’re out of this thread for derailing it. You’re no different than anyone else here. There aren’t favorites and exceptions. Idgaf who likes it. I went way beyond what I would have for 99% of the board and that’s not the way it should be either.

Dude’s been let back on the board by @Andrew. No Mods and not every Maude agreed but it was done. It’s his ball to run with. If he messes it up, it’ll get dealt with. In the meantime, him and all the recent parolees have done fine. If people are going to come into his legit thread and derail it then that’s on them.
I'm always looking at forensics. I smell something fishy that doesn't make sense, and I can't help but to express it without too many details... it's only my hunch.
It's cool brother.

Advertisement
Back