A Disappointing BJ šŸ˜¢

Advertisement
Advertisement
Iā€™m aware of what some posters have done, including leaving me with egg on my face. Regardless, the owners decided to give a bunch of banned users new chances. when this happened I went and got 2 banned posters back on because of other guys getting freed. And theyā€™re doing fine.

Talk to the owners if you donā€™t like it. The Maudeā€™s and Mods deal with the hands we are dealt. Iā€™m absolutely going to be fair about it and honor the Board ownersā€™ decisions in good faith by dealing with the parolees fairly. Not everyone wanted every banned user back on but if someone does the right things then good for them. Iā€™ve made known where I draw the line on unbannings and itā€™s not because of *** shtick or because someone said Manny sucks.

The truly important question here is whether the inventor of a very colorful vocabulary to rate porsters is allowed to return...

Advertisement
Letā€™s just play TAMU. Covid vs Covid, the sick arenā€™t going to get sicker.

Just so weā€™re clear, are we still a cash strapped school or nah? Yaā€™ll still like seeing our team competing or nah?

Yaā€™ll do realize all these bowl games add up to a 7 figure pay out, including expenses w/ the shared pool. Plus, like I said, I like seeing my team play, even when they suck. Lol. But it gives the youngsters an opportunity to play in a bowl game thatā€™s meaningful to them, and new coaching staff to evaluate current coaches & the team. Not sure y thereā€™s so much apathy about this.

You are 100% correct. I would like for us to play in the bowl game, regardless of how much or how little we get. I love to see my alma mater play, even if it's UM-Stetson hoops. Or UM club hockey at the RDV Complex in Orlando.

But...IF IF IF we had to miss the bowl game, then we only lose 1/14 of the bowl payout.

Everything else is relevant, the practices, the evaluation, etc.

It's a tough call. I'd hate to see us blown out, or guys getting injured, because we have to play with such a small roster.

Lmao, you're better than this. It was extremely obvious.
All he did was opine about the severity of Covid. I've heard medical professionals say the exact same thing. The statement he posted, on it's face, is not political.

Advertisement
This thread is a woman who uses all teeth
1640273561999.gif

Praying for our team and Washington St to have a good bill of health come next Friday.

I legitimately donā€™t wanna wait till spring scrimmages to see us play. To much juice around the team right now.
It'll be more disappointing since we fully expected a game and then it gets pulled out from underneath us when we didn't expect whereas last year we kind of expected it every game.

Advertisement
I couldn't be a mod or maude and deal with a bunch of children virtually lol. Too much work. Same reason my wife and I won't have kids in real life either.

When you say misleading things with a political agenda, it's politics. Glad there's a covid forum for that crap though.
Respectfully, what yā€™all end up seeing is a scintilla of what actually gets posted. We delete and warn a ton for political content, and right now there is more traffic than anytime in our lives. Stuff gets through.

As an example, in the thread about OUR TEAM getting the virus I literally deleted 15 of the first 20 posts in attempt to save the thread because it was highly relevant information about the very subject this board exists to discuss. Checked in a few pages later and it was a war zone. Whatā€™s the solution? Ban everyone? Obviously not, so the thread got moved.

To ask, ā€œis this still the place where politics arenā€™t allowedā€œ is kinda like going to a popular restaurant and asking, ā€œis this still the place where no one talks loudly?ā€ You went there for the food, you like that they keep the atmosphere chill and relaxing, but every once in awhile someone is going to act up. It can be helped, but it canā€™t be eliminated entirely.

If you scour the internet for another place where thousands of people gather to discuss anything at all, Iā€™d think very few compare favorably to what weā€™ve done here. We do a remarkable job keeping politics out of the discussion of most threads. The rest of the job is up to yā€™all. Dont fight back, just report it. See what we donā€™t see.

Respectfully, what yā€™all end up seeing is a scintilla of what actually gets posted. We delete and warn a ton for political content, and right now there is more traffic than anytime in our lives. Stuff gets through.

As an example, in the thread about OUR TEAM getting the virus I literally deleted 15 of the first 20 posts in attempt to save the thread because it was highly relevant information about the very subject this board exists to discuss. Checked in a few pages later and it was a war zone. Whatā€™s the solution? Ban everyone? Obviously not, so the thread got moved.

To ask, ā€œis this still the place where politics arenā€™t allowedā€œ is kinda like going to a popular restaurant and asking, ā€œis this still the place where no one talks loudly?ā€ You went there for the food, you like that they keep the atmosphere chill and relaxing, but every once in awhile someone is going to act up. It can be helped, but it canā€™t be eliminated entirely.

If you scour the internet for another place where thousands of people gather to discuss anything at all, Iā€™d think very few compare favorably to what weā€™ve done here. We do a remarkable job keeping politics out of the discussion of most threads. The rest of the job is up to yā€™all. Dont fight back, just report it. See what we donā€™t see.
He is referring to a moderators post, in case you didn't see that.

Advertisement
Back