A Disappointing BJ 😢

Advertisement
I leave a 10 word post that I was just going to leave as is, and look what happens.

So it’s OK to insult me in defense of this person. Nice

I’ll check back with you when he’s band again for something that has nothing to do with me.
If it turns that way we’ll deal with it but you came into his thread and made an issue out of it. He wasn’t doing craziness all over the board. He didn’t seek you out on the board and start messing with you, did he? If I missed it someone let me know.

I mean fair is fair.

Regarding the thread title, I remember one time growing up as I was talking to my dad and told him a girl at school was rumored to give bad head. He immediately stopped me and said "There's no such thing as bad head, son." Words I still live by to this day.

Because you should know better by now…. Almost like bot that wanted to give manny another year…
I have been burned by him and other posters I’ve helped get unbanned before. He was let back on the board as were others. Some I agreed with, some I didn’t. Some I was neutral on.

Regardless, they’re all pretty much functioning properly on the board now. I’m not going to just start trouble for them if they’re living up to their deals with the owners of CIS. The owners made the calls on these. I’m doing what I should be doing and treating them as if they’re like everyone else. If you don’t like it, bring it to @Andrew and @DMoney

1640223122372.gif

Advertisement
How many times has he banned and allowed back on? And started off being “tolerable”? It’s the definition of insanity.
I’m aware of what some posters have done, including leaving me with egg on my face. Regardless, the owners decided to give a bunch of banned users new chances. when this happened I went and got 2 banned posters back on because of other guys getting freed. And they’re doing fine.

Talk to the owners if you don’t like it. The Maude’s and Mods deal with the hands we are dealt. I’m absolutely going to be fair about it and honor the Board owners’ decisions in good faith by dealing with the parolees fairly. Not everyone wanted every banned user back on but if someone does the right things then good for them. I’ve made known where I draw the line on unbannings and it’s not because of *** shtick or because someone said Manny sucks.

…. So yeah, if we can play, I’d like us too. As @Rellyrell stated, that’s money for the school. Not to mention, let’s see what the young pups at WR got In them. Let the young guys on defense get more playing time. All these young guys need as much reps as possible. We don’t know who is going to come in from the portal, and what kind of impact they’ll have. Let’s play the **** game if we can. It may be a meaningless bowl, but we’ve won only one bowl in the last 100 years (seems like it..). Let’s have something to build off for next year.

If we’re being objective, he’s been pretty measured with the shtick and the thread starting. A lot of the previously banned users have come back on and done a good job…. Ones that have surprised me and I’m happy to see them here now doing well.

I miss the days when you’d start ban NYSOM threads in fits of rage.
I for one am glad @nystateofmind is back. I think he's funny and creates useful threads. Definitely improves the board.

Advertisement
I’m aware of what some posters have done, including leaving me with egg on my face. Regardless, the owners decided to give a bunch of banned users new chances. when this happened I went and got 2 banned posters back on because of other guys getting freed. And they’re doing fine.

Talk to the owners if you don’t like it. The Maude’s and Mods deal with the hands we are dealt. I’m absolutely going to be fair about it and honor the Board owners’ decisions in good faith by dealing with the parolees fairly. Not everyone wanted every banned user back on but if someone does the right things then good for them. I’ve made known where I draw the line on unbannings and it’s not because of *** shtick or because someone said Manny sucks.
There are several new mods/maudes since said posters last fiasco that have been doing a great job of keeping things on this board civil. I have no doubt that if any poster crosses a line, these gentlemen will deal with said poster swiftly and with fairness.

One last thing…. A leopard never changes spots.

Advertisement
If it turns that way we’ll deal with it but you came into his thread and made an issue out of it. He wasn’t doing craziness all over the board. He didn’t seek you out on the board and start messing with you, did he? If I missed it someone let me know.

I mean fair is fair.

Let’s get this straight. I made one 10-word post.

That was going to be it.

You didn’t need to respond, but you did. Take the cape off and think about it.

And I’m done with the topic.

Advertisement
There are several new mods/maudes since said posters last fiasco that have been doing a great job of keeping things on this board civil. I have no doubt that if any poster crosses a line, these gentlemen will deal with said poster swiftly and with fairness.

One last thing…. A leopard never changes spots.
We’ll deal with the hands we’re dealt. The owners made some decisions on freeing some guys and so far so good. I’m going to be fair and deal in the spirit of good faith that the owners want. Whatever it is it is but I’m not going to create problems for people doing the right things.

Let’s get this straight. I made one 10-word post.

That was going to be it.

You didn’t need to respond, but you did. Take the cape off and think about it.

And I’m done with the topic.
I’m not done. Let’s get this right here. You came into this guy’s Barry Jackson thread and instigated with a derail. You didn’t need to do that. He wasn’t bothering you. The dude may be whatever he is but he didn’t start it. You did. You sought him out.

Advertisement
Back