A Disappointing BJ šŸ˜¢

Advertisement
****; here it is Iā€™m ready for more Canes football & a possible piece of hardware to go in the case (yeah, yeahā€¦meaningless bowl game, bro), & Iā€™m seeing apathy for watching our youngsters an opportunity to put on. Not like weā€™ve had bowl games to celebrate around here. Smh; the state of Canes FB, w/ the state of CFB have fckā€™d up a lot of mentalityā€™s.

Advertisement
Would like to see Garcia sit just to see if the hype is real....plus i want to keep TVD safe (from injury).

Advertisement
No need to play bowl game, between the Transfers, Injuries, Coaching Staff and Covid. Just cancel the game and get ready for 2021
I have to disagree with you on this one. Miami has had a terrible bowl record over the past decade, playing against Wash St and winning would be a big boost for everyone. Big for the young guys to get some much-needed bowl experience, big fun for us Hurricane fans all around the world, big for Mario to see up close and personal the current team in an important game environment and to me would be the best way to bring in the new year.

Advertisement
I imagine thereā€™s tremendous pressure to play the game. Whoever ā€œownsā€ the game, whoever runs it to make money, will be trying as hard as possible to make sure it happens. I donā€™t know their insurance situation, but itā€™s got to be a financial disaster if it gets cancelled. Theyā€™ll be doing their best to make the teams play no matter what.

Advertisement
I was looking forward to finally caring about games again but Iā€™m sure weā€™ll make the right call either way. If weā€™re still cancelling games next year though thatā€™s a problem.

But if we do end up playing this better be the last time I see the ******* sun bowl in my LIFE

I have to disagree with you on this one. Miami has had a terrible bowl record over the past decade, playing against Wash St and winning would be a big boost for everyone. Big for the young guys to get some much-needed bowl experience, big fun for us Hurricane fans all around the world, big for Mario to see up close and personal the current team in an important game environment and to me would be the best way to bring in the new year.
We could be missing 20+ player's

Advertisement
Back