9th ranked class on Rivals, 10th on 247

Oh, now that our class ranking is falling nobody wants to tout how we're gonna finish with a top 5 class? Now the rankings don't matter?

Just a couple weeks ago if anybody had anything negative to say they'd just get pointed to the nearest class rankings. Now they don't matter since everybody else is closing strong and we're just trying to hold on.

Advertisement
It's a very good class that addresses major needs. We are in no position to complain with this class with how we finished the season and starting it with the NCAA cloud. Huge class pulled by this staff

I'm confused here.We had a top 3 class with the ncaa cloud but the ncaa frees us,no more cloud and we're dropping daily.2nd straight year this staff of recruiters gets raped the last 2-3 weeks before NSD.

Florida and FSU are finishing strong, Miami not so much...what a joke even when the Gators suck they out recruit us

We are limping to the finish line trying to dodge any flying bullets and grenades

139.gif

Advertisement
So a top ten class is now a bad class?

For ****s sake. **** this board.

We are pretty much done, after other teams finish we'll most likely end up in the top 15 range (if we can hold on to our top guys).

This is a nice class but it won't help us close the talent gap when FSU will still finish way higher in the rankings. At some point we need to out-recruit them or at least be somewhat even.

If the gators suk n outrecruit us what does it tell u about the miami program,it runs deeper than coaching

Advertisement
It means nothing at all, when they come on campus are they gonna get coached up and put in positions to make plays? Thats all that i want to know. Other than that, they are names on paper

Lost valentine(not coming back), probably will lose Powell, lost cook, lost Rudolph, lost ermon, lost Jc Jackson, lost Sony Michel, etc.......

Thanks, Tubbby Golden.

Advertisement
Kids are always gonna wanna go to UF. I think it's the best job in America and hopefully Muschamp does just well enough to keep it. Put another guy like Myer there and they will be a monster.

Sucks to say but with Al here I can hope for is that we outrecruit and develop teams in our division. Then as wins add up maybe we will start to put together even better classes.

WTf? I can't believe I just read this.

Advertisement
this is what happens when you give up 500 yards a game and don't make any changes to correct it.

Considering how deeply talented S fla is this year

Yes it's a disappointment.

We landed just three elite players from S fla. Maybe four (doubt it)

We've got a total of 28 commits.

We should be winning more battles then losing in our backyard.

Advertisement
Back