9-3.......Would you take it?

We went 9-3 2 years ago and lost a bowl game, we shouldn't be begging to just get back to that. If Golden is doing his job he would have built on that last year and either went 10-2 or 9-3 again and won a bowl. I think I could take 9-3 with a bowl win.

I don't think we win the ACC or even the coastal at 9-3 unless 2 of our losses were Nebraska and Cincinnati and no I won't accept losing to Cincinnati. I think we can only lose 1 conference game to win the coastal outright. 2 conference losses and we tie for first or possibly get 2nd.

It really just depends on who we lose to and how we lose to them. But honestly for Golden to earn my respect he is going to have to finally beat FSU and not lose to a ******/inferior opponent. For him to do that we would be 11-1 or 12-0. Assuming the only teams that aren't FSU or considered inferior imo are Nebraska (I would hate to lose to them at home and 2 years in a row), VT(another home game with a terrible offense so they can qualify as inferior), GT (no reason we shouldn't beat them its the same team every year), and Clemson (about the only game on the schedule I could understand to lose and not be too ****ed about it)

Advertisement
Not for me, but for the school probably. Al can say the clouds are gone we are going to sign SWAG16 and be back.................I feel ill.

Are there dopes in here actually still contemplating keeping that loser piece of **** HC? Are the dopes really considering 9-3 to be good enough to keep that fat lump of stool around as long as the losses look good? What the fck does that **** even mean?

UM will continue to be a toilet as long as the fans continue to eat up this solid waste like scataholics. 3 good losses?? Is this really happening? Please don't reproduce and propagate your weak, mealy-mouthed, limp-wristed, milquetoast genetics. Go cut your rice-sized ********s off immediately, you weak farquots.

Some of y'all saying 12-0 wouldn't be enough for you? TF do you want then? If winning isn't enough then some of y'all just want to be miserable and complain, which sounds to me like you have the problem, not the coaches.

I think if AG doesn't win the coastal and a solid bowl game this year he's gone, but if he shows significant improvement then some of y'all better start eating some crow.

Advertisement
Even if he went 9-3 we still aren't recruiting we'll enough to sustain a great eam yearly so it's fools gold.smart people know this

Pretty sad that people are looking at a 9-3 record at UM as "fool's gold". Fans and former players wanted Erickson fired his first year here for going 11-2.

Some of y'all saying 12-0 wouldn't be enough for you? TF do you want then? If winning isn't enough then some of y'all just want to be miserable and complain, which sounds to me like you have the problem, not the coaches.

I think if AG doesn't win the coastal and a solid bowl game this year he's gone, but if he shows significant improvement then some of y'all better start eating some crow.

9-3 blows. Understood?

Are there dopes in here actually still contemplating keeping that loser piece of **** HC? Are the dopes really considering 9-3 to be good enough to keep that fat lump of stool around as long as the losses look good? What the fck does that **** even mean?

UM will continue to be a toilet as long as the fans continue to eat up this solid waste like scataholics. 3 good losses?? Is this really happening? Please don't reproduce and propagate your weak, mealy-mouthed, limp-wristed, milquetoast genetics. Go cut your rice-sized ********s off immediately, you weak farquots.

This is our fan base, what happened? Do they fear success? Do they have no standards? Do they blow goats?

Advertisement
Just for a point of reference for the low-expectation having farquots on here, this is Vag Tech's records over a 13 year stretch from 1999 to 2011.

Vag Tech, in case you don't know, is a middle of the road program that doesn't have access to anywhere near the players that UM does. And you farquots are foaming at the mouth hoping UM wins 9 games? LULZ at the farquotry in here.

1999 Virginia Tech 11–1
2000 Virginia Tech 11–1
2001 Virginia Tech 8–4
2002 Virginia Tech 10–4
2003 Virginia Tech 8–5
2004 Virginia Tech 10–3
2005 Virginia Tech 11–2
2006 Virginia Tech 10–3
2007 Virginia Tech 11–3
2008 Virginia Tech 10–4
2009 Virginia Tech 10–3
2010 Virginia Tech 11–3
2011 Virginia Tech 11–3

This is our fan base, what happened? Do they fear success? Do they have no standards? Do they blow goats?

Our fan base is a bunch of neutered new age feegits. Pathetic weasels the lot of them.

Our fan base is a bunch of neutered new age feegits. Pathetic weasels the lot of them.

Yes but do they blow goats?

Nine wins is not acceptable for any coach heading into his fifth year at this program. Ever. This administration, AD, and head coach have lowered expectations to the point where a certain section of this fan base would be content with an ACC Coastal "title" and losing to FSU at least once. Beat FSU, win the ACC, and win the BCS bowl game or GTFO. And there's obviously no chance of that happening.

We are fortunate enough to be in the ACC Coastal. Any competent coach heading into his fifth year here would have us in a position where the only two debatable games on the schedule would be against Clemson and FSU. Instead we're probably going to lose 5-7 games. Unacceptable.

Nine wins likely brings Golden back and prolongs this nightmare. I have no idea how any Miami fan could be satisfied with continued mediocrity. Nine wins in a coach's fifth year at Miami is the definition of mediocrity. This program is one legitimate coach away from being revived if for no other reason than the fact that we have the strongest recruiting base in the entire country.

Well said

Advertisement
Yeah I seen the story before. We got shallacked by UL in Orlando. Nope. In any case its wishful thinking. That fat ******* not winning more than 4 games

Al Golden can win the National Championship and the super bowl and I won't be eating crow. **** that fat loser and anyone that thinks like this ***** made ****** of a poster.

And way way to keep it abstract ******. 7 wins can be interpreted as significant improvement, do you keep him then.

Advertisement
A 9-3 record THIS year is about the absolute worst thing that could happen to the program. The schedule is pathetic so the 9 wins wouldn't symbolize any sort of real "improvement"...meanwhile it would basically guarantee that Golden would get a lifetime contract.

Anything more than 7 wins this year and our self imposed sanction known as Golden continues.

How is the schedule pathetic?
Nebraska,@ FSU, Clemson, VT, @Cincy, GT

LOL

Let me repeat myself slowly...that's a pathetically easy schedule.

The fact the program and the relative expectations have basically dropped to an all time low doesn't change the RELATIVE facts.

Nine wins is not acceptable for any coach heading into his fifth year at this program. Ever. This administration, AD, and head coach have lowered expectations to the point where a certain section of this fan base would be content with an ACC Coastal "title" and losing to FSU at least once. Beat FSU, win the ACC, and win the BCS bowl game or GTFO. And there's obviously no chance of that happening.

We are fortunate enough to be in the ACC Coastal. Any competent coach heading into his fifth year here would have us in a position where the only two debatable games on the schedule would be against Clemson and FSU. Instead we're probably going to lose 5-7 games. Unacceptable.

Nine wins likely brings Golden back and prolongs this nightmare. I have no idea how any Miami fan could be satisfied with continued mediocrity. Nine wins in a coach's fifth year at Miami is the definition of mediocrity. This program is one legitimate coach away from being revived if for no other reason than the fact that we have the strongest recruiting base in the entire country.

Given the idiots running this program...9 wins gets him a statue on campus by the food court and a lifetime deal.

A 9-3 record THIS year is about the absolute worst thing that could happen to the program. The schedule is pathetic so the 9 wins wouldn't symbolize any sort of real "improvement"...meanwhile it would basically guarantee that Golden would get a lifetime contract.

Anything more than 7 wins this year and our self imposed sanction known as Golden continues.

How is the schedule pathetic?
Nebraska,@ FSU, Clemson, VT, @Cincy, GT

LOL

Let me repeat myself slowly...that's a pathetically easy schedule.

The fact the program and the relative expectations have basically dropped to an all time low doesn't change the RELATIVE facts.
Shouldn't have more than 2 losses for that piece of **** schedule. Nebraska has a whole new coaching staff and lost their best players. We have more talent than everyone except for Fsu and Clemson. No more than two losses and that's being generous considering any coach worth a **** with the talent we have would at minimum beat Fsu as they are in transition.

I would like a simple answer to the question I've been asking all offseason...

How does a coach at the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI lose S E V E N games in his F O U R TH full year, with the benefit of an ACC coastal schedule, and still RETAIN HIS JOB?

I'll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
Back