9-3.......Would you take it?

wicks23

Recruit
With the group of sophomores and juniors that we'd have returning for the following season, would 9-3 (I know we're still settling) be acceptable to give Al one more season?

Advertisement
The only way it includes an acc title is if one of those loses are to nebraska. if all 3 are acc loses, forget it

12-0 and Golden should still be fired. He's the worst x's and o's coach on the planet.

Advertisement
With the group of sophomores and juniors that we'd have returning for the following season, would 9-3 (I know we're still settling) be acceptable to give Al one more season?

if its a ****** 9-3...like last minute wins at Duke or UVA...getting blown out by the 3 losses to Rivals or at home.

than NO...would rather be 8 wins and hard fought competitive and well coached ( you know how hard that is to type) and see that AL and his cronies did wake the **** up and a 2016 will get us there...

my guess 7 wins at best...

Are we self-imposing a post-season ban in this scenario? Surely a 9-3 would win the coastal and get decent a bowl bid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
9-3 and it comes down to the bowl game to save Goldens job ( or an ACC Championship if we make it)
Not saying it should but it will.

9-3 would only be acceptable if Miami AT LEAST wins the Coastal. I wouldn't care if Miami beats FSU or Clemson during the regular season. An appearance in the ACCCG is a must or Al's done IMO.

Depends on what the 3 losses look like, and to what teams ...

If we lose 3 ... At least, 1 of those teams better be in the playoff, and the other 2 need to be playing January 1 bowls ...

And no loss should be a blowout ...

Advertisement
Why are we trying to find scenarios to keep Al around as opposed to shooting him into the Atlantic via circus cannon? I don't care if Miami goes 12-0 wins the NC, and then WWE-style storms the field at the Super Bowl, challenges the Seahawks and the Patriots to merge into one super team and UM proceeds to beat that team by 60. If any of that happens it'll be in spite of Fat Back and his gang of dumb**** assistants, not because of.

Why are we trying to find scenarios to keep Al around as opposed to shooting him into the Atlantic via circus cannon? I don't care if Miami goes 12-0 wins the NC, and then WWE-style storms the field at the Super Bowl, challenges the Seahawks and the Patriots to merge into one super team and UM proceeds to beat that team by 60. If any of that happens it'll be in spite of Fat Back and his gang of dumb**** assistants, not because of.

Nobody is trying to bring Al back, the OP simply asked IF 9-3 would be acceptable and if in your opinion, Al would be back. Solid rant though...

Being mediocre and trying to pretend that because Vegas knows we suck barely surpassing their awful expectation for us and then pretending we're good or somehow better is fine with me.

FIFY.

And take your joke attitude elsewhere. 6 wins is fine with you because Vegas has factored in coaching to their prediction for us and thus why it's so low? Root for Bowling Green.

Advertisement
Back