9/23 - Barry Jackson Miami Quick Hits

It was interesting listen to D'Onofrio's interview, about how they quiz players on the field during practice. Sounds like Olsen has not been studying. I know he's a freshman, but I was hoping he would come in with Dorsey's and Walsh's attitude and work ethic. I think Golden was strategic in making public what I'm sure he told him privately.

Advertisement
sounds like the question was asked for a purpose, which suggests that the reporter might have heard some rumor/rumbling of Olsen not doing what he should be doing or that he is drinking/partying (he did get a DUI this summer IIRC). a good retort by the master "retorter".

sounds like the question was asked for a purpose, which suggests that the reporter might have heard some rumor/rumbling of Olsen not doing what he should be doing or that he is drinking/partying (he did get a DUI this summer IIRC). a good retort by the master "retorter".

He DID NOT get a DUI.

Golden needed to give the kid a wake up call and basically tell him to get his head out of his ***. Love it, we need everyone on board and pulling their weight.

sounds like Brad Kaaya is going to cause some problems for Kevin Olsen if he doesnt tighten up...... i think he will though.

go watch Keeya's highlights then Olsens....Baby jesus will be fine...AL IS A PERFECTIONIST HENCE THE KIDS GONE FROM HERE and others being dropped in the roster...

He expects better things...olsen will deliver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwraoBJTczY found this from Foxsports of Kaya's .what is going on with BAby Jesus hit and run case??

Advertisement
sounds like Brad Kaaya is going to cause some problems for Kevin Olsen if he doesnt tighten up...... i think he will though.

go watch Keeya's highlights then Olsens....Baby jesus will be fine...AL IS A PERFECTIONIST HENCE THE KIDS GONE FROM HERE and others being dropped in the roster...

He expects better things...olsen will deliver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwraoBJTczY found this from Foxsports of Kaya's .what is going on with BAby Jesus hit and run case??

It's crazy how good HS football is these days.

He DID NOT get a DUI.

no he only ran his car into a tree and a parked car.witnessed say he appeared to be on something.what its happening to thsi court case???

He DID NOT get a DUI.

no he only ran his car into a tree and a parked car.witnessed say he appeared to be on something.what its happening to thsi court case???

Mamma Kaaya, that you?

I know this isnt a popular sentiment among some posters here but I think it will be a bad sign if Williams is the starter next year. I think he SEVERELY limits the offense.

so how "bad" of a sign will it be..... regular bad or real bad?

well it would mean that we aint winning **** next year and that Olsen may not be as good as many on here think

So nice having James Coley posting on this board. Certainly discouraging that a coach like you who sees Ryan Williams every day feels this way.

IMO I would hope that JC would have more to do than casting further doubting on K.O. on a message board.when we herd it from the head coach.

Advertisement
Forgive me if this was previously stated. I didn't read everyone's post.

What do you think the odds of redshirting Kaaya with Williams, Olsen, Crow and possibly Lassiter in the rotation? I fully expect Kaaya to come in and compete, but just asking the question.

He DID NOT get a DUI.

Mamma Kaaya, that you?

that one would be a good thing.got three of my own. is the case closed?? just interested

I've never understood the bickering between which quarterback should start. Just play the one that gives us the best chance to win. Case closed.

Silly to argue about now. Williams is in the lead and the other guys need to catch and pass him. Williams playing some is a great way to evaluate him, and get him seasoning should he hold on to the job. The only way BK doesn't RS is if we have injuries or he wins the job. He will not be the backup.

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks Williams isn't going to start next year and lead us to more wins than this season is an absolute moronic, idiotic, dogmatic shill.

Anyone who thinks Williams isn't going to start next year and lead us to more wins than this season is an absolute moronic, idiotic, dogmatic shill.

Next year's team is going to be loaded offensively. We will lose some olineman, but the majority of the offensive playmakers are back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back