We got a commit

Advertisement
Reginald Henderson, an unrecruited WR, I guess this means we are missing on Saloman, Victor and Pie Young.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw him when he got the offer to he bombed the **** out of someone Infront of coach d , coach d pulled him to the side and carol city kid montry smith started screaming "he bouta get that offer "

Advertisement
I hope its Willie Johnson, that kid is amazing and he made it to the state finals in track, blows my mind why he is not a cane yet, one of the better route runners in this class.

Idk I only saw the kid play one game waiting on carol city to start playing from the little bit I saw he just plays like a grown *** man and catches the ball at its highest point, I still like Rollins better

Playing like a grown man in ******* shorts and a shirt. This kid hasn't played in 2 years cuz of grades. Give me a ******* break. What a god**** reach. We just can't figure this out.

Advertisement
Tbh I don't see why they would take this kid, this year is packed with star receivers

Congratulations to the kid.

Completely ignorant comment from me - I've never seen a single play from this kid, but it's very hard not to wonder if this was another "smartest guy in the room" take after the 7on7 thing. A kid who's never really played HS football and he's a take in early June? We've loaded up on so many 6'4" 4.7 kids that the staff seems determined to stack the roster with, and I'm just not sure if I've seen the payoff from that strategy yet. Hard for someone who grew up watching the Miami Hurricanes seeing us get away from having all guys who could fly at the WR spot in favor of all these types.

Now - hope this guy has a great year and has some awesome film to show for it at the end of the year.

Advertisement
Back