see why top SOFLA athletes are not coming to Miami.

Advertisement
These kids lied. UM said clouds prevented them from coming Al's first three years because kids don't like rainy weather, and the fans being mean to Al scared them away this year.

These South Florida "divas" have some nerve lying like that.

Carlton Davis when asked about why he didn't choose Miami:

"I grew up a Miami Hurricane fan. And they came on right when Ohio State came on. I just felt that it wasn't the place for me. I just felt like they wasn't developing their players enough for me, and that's why I went to Ohio State."

Later in the interview, he mentioned how much he loves to get in the face of receivers and jam them at the line of scrimmage. There you have it. A player this staff prioritized from the very beginning says the coaches aren't doing a good enough job of developing talent. And we obviously don't have our corners in press very often.

But leave it to certain fans to allege that fan negativity is our biggest recruiting problem.

Advertisement

"I grew up a Miami Hurricane fan. And they came on right when Ohio State came on. I just felt that it wasn't the place for me. I just felt like they wasn't developing their players enough for me, and that's why I went to Ohio State."

Later in the interview, he mentioned how much he loves to get in the face of receivers and jam them at the line of scrimmage. There you have it. A player this staff prioritized from the very beginning says the coaches aren't doing a good enough job of developing talent. And we obviously don't have our corners in press very often.

But leave it to certain fans to allege that fan negativity is our biggest recruiting problem.

Uncle Luke was in that boy head...

Clouds bro. Clouds. Rainy weather. Mean fans. Don't you get it?

But but but....we have progressed and are trending.

The problem with some people in high profile jobs is that they despise failure so much that even when they are failing they cannot realize it.

This **** might be the most depressing thread ever. Davis was literally apologizing for having to pass on his hometown school and his favorite team. He is having to say sorry because the school he wants to play for can't get it done for him and he has to go to Ohio State. If that **** aint sad I don't know what is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Carlton Davis really did keep it real. He would be a Cane any other given year if it wasn't for having Golden and his staff. I don't blame him at all. I feel bad for him 'cause he wanted to be here.

Cronkrite the staff screwed up with really bad and ****ed off the Cronkrite family who are Miami fans. Should have recruited him as an Athlete from day one. What a ***** up by Miami.

Fenton would jump in this class if they would just give him the green light. Sad because he is a great cornerback and IMO Dades best CB and this staff is so oblivious to it.

Clarington, let's see if he even qualifies anywhere. He has a terrible attitude and literally almost quit mid-season on Booker T. He was dying to come to Miami but they dropped him and I was fine with that as Washington is a better take and Clarington is much more suited as a DE than a TE. Would have loved to take him as DE if his grades were a LOT better.

Maybe their is light at the end of the tunnel for us with Salomon in 2016 now that it's looking like he is going to Central. He loves Miami but with the status quo, he won't even consider or come here at this point.

This **** might be the most depressing thread ever. Davis was literally apologizing for having to pass on his hometown school and his favorite team. He is having to say sorry because the school he wants to play for can't get it done for him and he has to go to Ohio State. If that **** aint sad I don't know what is.
This.

I couldn't watch any of the other ones after that.

could only watch the first part of Davis interview... good riddance...don't give a **** about front-running, entitled, traitors.... just don't come back to Miami with a broken,arm, leg or concussion and expect anyone to show concern...when their hometown team needed them most they showed their true colors not green and orange..NFL don't seem to have a problem with Miami talent development, just ask Duke and Denzel, also, they will be loved by this community for their entire lives

Advertisement
Darnell Solomon when asked about how UM will fit in his recruiting process since they're not in his Top 5:

"I'm always gonna be a UM fan. But it's always about football and where you want to be at the next level. And I don't think UM will take me to that level."

More candid honesty from another local recruit. But leave it to some fans to think recruits wouldn't notice what's going on at this program if the "mopes" would just shut their mouths.

Advertisement
to be real it seems like alot of these south Florida kids don't give 2 sh*ts about education and there transcripts are probably a representation of that, guys like scarlett and kayya are smart kids on and off the field, me personally i would stay away from that solomon kid he seem like hes missing a few screws lol.

to be real it seems like alot of these south Florida kids don't give 2 sh*ts about education and there transcripts are probably a representation of that, guys like scarlett and kayya are smart kids on and off the field, me personally i would stay away from that solomon kid he seem like hes missing a few screws lol.

I would take him.

This is a bonafide stud. Big,strong, and fast receiver in our backyard who would play for the U if we had a competent coaching staff and Administration to do the right thing and make the right moves.

These kids see through it. As I mentioned in the Salomon thread I created. Golden and his staff are working against a very steep hill right now. Sink or swim from here.

For Christ sake Snelson decommited . He was all MIAMI, went out of his own way to commit to Miami. Born and raised in Dade, played at Booker T. as a freshman and is Yearby's nephew and family are Canes fans.

It's beyond sad.

I would take him.

This is a bonafide stud. Big,strong, and fast receiver in our backyard who would play for the U if we had a competent coaching staff and Administration to do the right thing and make the right moves.

These kids see through it. As I mentioned in the Salomon thread I created. Golden and his staff are working against a very steep hill right now. Sink or swim from here.

For Christ sake Snelson decommited . He was all MIAMI, went out of his own way to commit to Miami. Born and raised in Dade, played at Booker T. as a freshman and is Yearby's nephew and family are Canes fans.

It's beyond sad.

yea i just saw his highlights on your thread the kid is the truth no doubt about that but is he worth the trouble or is he a Stacey Coley type a kid that just needed to be in a structured environment?

I would take him.

It's beyond sad.

This thing called life. You win some you lose some.

Miami will recover not worried. Every year it's a stud we start winning and developing and it's game over.

Advertisement
Back