8-4

Imagine if they didnt fire him and waited and we finish with 8 wins? Wow they would of kept his ***

Advertisement
The most talented teams win titles yearly and too many sfla misses and no depth. We got safeties running 4.7s and ****

Happy as ****. This looked like an 8-9 win team in preseason despite the coaching and they should land right there.

This was at least a 10 win team during the regular season. These kids had no coaching and won 8 games.

Plenty of talent for next year.

Agreed, I predicted 8-9 wins factoring in the coaching.

We have good players up and down, even in the kicking game

tfwiw, I just heard from my sauce that golden is being reconsidered as hciw under wario, since we showed improvement from last year.

Advertisement
Is there any doubt left that Folden is one of the worst head coaches ever? He spends 55 straight days "evaluating" and proceeds to go 4-3 (with 2 wins over Bethune and FAU). The TE coach steps in stuck with 2 of the worst coordinators in the country and proceeds to go 4-1 in conference.

Happy as ****. This looked like an 8-9 win team in preseason despite the coaching and they should land right there.

This was at least a 10 win team during the regular season. These kids had no coaching and won 8 games.

Plenty of talent for next year.

Yes sir.

We were 8-4 b/c the cancer was removed. Had the cancer stayed, it would've been a disastrous season. I wanna see these kids go out on top, and some momentum heading into the off season. Something positive need to happen. No, it won't be a "BCS" bowl game we're invited to, but I wanna see these kids get some sort of ring. Golden was the worst here, and I truly hope Scott stays on. He'll be a recruiting asset. But Coley gotta go, period.

Advertisement
I predicted 6-6; at most 7-5. So I'm ok with 8-4. But, damned, the standards have slipped.
The future is bright and will be interesting.

Anyone who says we have "no talent" and thus need a recruiter here to "build the program up" should be shot in the face.

We do need a recruiter. Thats not to say that we need Mario, thats to say we need a good coach that understands that recruiting at a high level is necessary. Herman is new to the headcoaching game but he understand that recruiting at a high level is necessary. Dude got a 5 star recruit committed to Houston. Golden received praise for recruiting some good classes but a good recruiter wouldve had great classes at Miami. Most of the top players didnt even have Miami in consideration. Cook committed to three schools not named Miami. So we have talent but it could be way more talent with the right coach. Not saying that we need a used car salesman but we do need somebody that understands that Miami has the potential to recruit on the same level as a Bama and FSU and if Miami does recruit on that level, Miami will also play on that level.

First time in forever we dont finish the season terribly. Would love to get a Bowl W.

Advertisement
Anyone who says we have "no talent" and thus need a recruiter here to "build the program up" should be shot in the face.

If that final quarter of nonsense from Coley the recruiter didn't convince people nothing will. Lets get all the savages bro.

We've gone from people blaming Golden and the staff for misusing personnel and underachieving with the talent to people calling for Butch and using lack of talent on the roster as a main reason to bring him in. People talking about a major restocking of talent is needed, yet this is a 10-win team minimum with competent coaching.

Chip Kelly would walk in here and win 11 or 12 right off the bat with the roster he inherits. No excuses necessary. Next HC must at a minimum win the Coastal next season or he failed. I don't want to hear **** about changing culture or learning or any of that lame garbage we've been swallowing for 15 years.

I can already picture the cult on here killing Folden at the end of next season for his "culture" after Butch goes 8-4. Dudes act like this team is a yeasty pu$$y the way they yammer about culture. Good HC fixes this **** straight away.

P. S. Thanks again, Dabo. If Folden managed to hang around and go 8-4 heading into a bowl game they don't fire him. We'd be hearing about improvement and moving in the right direction. Trending up hashtags would be flowing from the Hecht assh0les like **** through a tin horn.

"BCC - Win. Rozier looks great in the third and fourth quarters.
FAU - Win. We wear them at in the 2nd half. 3 backs rush for 100.
Neb - Win ala uF in '13. Nebraska's D is worse than what Florida's O was.
Cinn - Win. Our Offense vs this D? Like a hot knife through butter. They're 4-0 and way over-rated. Thursday night lights for the Canes. We make the polls. Our Offense these two weeks will look unstoppable 'till...
FSU - Loss. Penalties, turnovers, blah, blah, blah.
VT- Win. Their D is really good. Their O is way bad. Will be a nail biter, frustrating, but we pull it out.
Clemson - Loss. Closer than you think.
Duke - Win. Tough to "reload" at Duke. They lost some really good talent on offense.
Virg - Win - Law of averages.
NC - Loss- Ahhh...never fails. Bye-bye Coastal.
GT - Win- Our D line is better. They didn't stop us in the 4 minutes we had the ball last year. Make it 6 out of 7 vs the Jackets. Best win of the year.
Pitt - Tossup- Win- Everyone expecting us to lose this one. We win in Quadruple OT on a sack-6.

9-3 (5-3) Confident about the good start. We wont see a good defense 'till October 10.
I was at 8 wins. I flipped Pitt.
The bar is set for Golden. Coastal AND Bowl win or bust.
VT or NC wins the Coastal at 5-3. We're out on tie-breaker.
Good year for the team. Not so good for Golden.
Last edited by NJshoreCane; 08-15-2015 at 06:36 PM."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all was said and done, best case scenario for us was 10 wins, (wins vs. FSU and Cincy).
Worst case was 6 (losses to NU and Duke).
At 8 wins and given the climate of this season, I'll take the 8.

"Good" season and Golden gone. All considered its a win/win.

Do I win the door prize by going 11-1??

Last edited:

If that final quarter of nonsense from Coley the recruiter didn't convince people nothing will. Lets get all the savages bro.

We've gone from people blaming Golden and the staff for misusing personnel and underachieving with the talent to people calling for Butch and using lack of talent on the roster as a main reason to bring him in. People talking about a major restocking of talent is needed, yet this is a 10-win team minimum with competent coaching.

Chip Kelly would walk in here and win 11 or 12 right off the bat with the roster he inherits. No excuses necessary. Next HC must at a minimum win the Coastal next season or he failed. I don't want to hear **** about changing culture or learning or any of that lame garbage we've been swallowing for 15 years.

I can already picture the cult on here killing Folden at the end of next season for his "culture" after Butch goes 8-4. Dudes act like this team is a yeasty pu$$y the way they yammer about culture. Good HC fixes this **** straight away.

P. S. Thanks again, Dabo. If Folden managed to hang around and go 8-4 heading into a bowl game they don't fire him. We'd be hearing about improvement and moving in the right direction. Trending up hashtags would be flowing from the Hecht assh0les like **** through a tin horn.

We call this DINERO

Advertisement
Is there any doubt left that Folden is one of the worst head coaches ever? He spends 55 straight days "evaluating" and proceeds to go 4-3 (with 2 wins over Bethune and FAU). The TE coach steps in stuck with 2 of the worst coordinators in the country and proceeds to go 4-1 in conference.

Yeah it's a pretty damning review of Golden as a HC.

We have a chance at 9 wins AND Golden is gone. I'm happy as a clam.....until the day we hire Wario.

If AG would've stayed we lose 2-3 more
If AG would've been fired last year we would've had a 10 win season

Fug Blake and the admin!!!

Advertisement
Back