Mark Walton

smack99

Senior
“@UgaRecruitingBI: Mark Walton, 2015 RB from Miami tells me that #UGA is his top school following his visit this past weekend.”

“@UgaRecruitingBI: RB Mark Walton tells me that #UGA will only take 1 RB, and he will have his final decision made by October. Says #UGA is def his top school”

Hmm....

Advertisement
314.gif

Advertisement
Can understand if he truly is a 2015 back, but 2016 is a long ways off and he would likely be the only back in that class after the haul we've got so far.

Advertisement
Only taking 1RB, eh? I'm beginning to believe these kids might believe it if you told them they're the only offensive player we're taking this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've tried to tell people that since it's a possibility that he may reclassify he is now really getting recruited and things like this are going to start coming out about him more and more.

Only taking 1RB, eh? I'm beginning to believe these kids might believe it if you told them they're the only offensive player we're taking this year.

UGA is either taking no or 1 RB

It doesn't matter how many they are bringing in if they already have a bunch that would be ahead of him from the start. Miami, If Duke leaves early will only have Yearby and Gus, and the Others will have to compete to see who gets PT (they prob would move ahead of Gus too).
UGA, if Gurley leaves early, Next year would still have 2 Senior HBs, 2 Juniors, 1 Sophmore, And thats not even including Sony Michel and Nick Chubb, who probably both redshirt!! So no matter how you look at it, Him going to Georgia is still a worse situation for him. If he sees their depth chart, but thinks him being the only HB recruit this year means something, he doesn't know what he's doing.

Advertisement
Wait and see mode for me... Shrugs.... Season starts in 42 days. It will all work out. If we start winning almost all of the south florida studs will jump on the ship....

Advertisement
Back