Sh'mar Kilby-Lane LB Hallandale High

Advertisement
we are pretty high on him but he's looking heavily out of state atm not sure how high he is on us

Dont want... he is wearing #50 in HS.. oh my... Slap on a low digit # and his stars will go up the roof.!! Jk... films looks ok imo.

Advertisement
why do we have such a historical problem with this high school. besides the lsu guy we lost someone big from there recently i recall.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gonna be a cold beast..

I tend to think if we can actually coach our LB's up we will be ok.. Seriously.. Sheppard, Gibbs, and tons of broward/oos lb recruits.. Luke Kuelchy was a 3 star.. Just coach up the ones we have. Bud does it every year.

Gonna be a cold beast..

I tend to think if we can actually coach our LB's up we will be ok.. Seriously.. Sheppard, Gibbs, and tons of broward/oos lb recruits.. Luke Kuelchy was a 3 star.. Just coach up the ones we have. Bud does it every year.

I don't think Barrow is the man for job then..

Barrow is a top 3 recruiter on the staff, if he wasn't here we wouldn't have gotten a lot of the players we got now. Not to mention he was a great cane football player and brings that nfl pedigree. Golden too loyal so that's why he played jimmy Gaines and cornellious. It made barrow look bad. You lose barrow and you lose a lot of connections in south florida. It's stupid to even want that to happen. Some of are so ignorant.

Advertisement
Barrow is a top 3 recruiter on the staff, if he wasn't here we wouldn't have gotten a lot of the players we got now. Not to mention he was a great cane football player and brings that nfl pedigree. Golden too loyal so that's why he played jimmy Gaines and cornellious. It made barrow look bad. You lose barrow and you lose a lot of connections in south florida. It's stupid to even want that to happen. Some of are so ignorant.

So accept mediocre coaching while getting 3* LB's from SFL? Ok, that doesn't solve anything.They still can keep him on the staff still, just as an assistant. We seriously need better coaching, especially on defense.

Gonna be a cold beast..

I don't think Barrow is the man for job then..

Unfortunately I agree ... Barrow is a great recruiter, but only 1 LB can he actually get credit for and that is DP..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back