#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

I'm just in wait n see mode by default. But watching this program under Mario forces me to remember & acknowledge that there isn't any 1 path to success & that any path to success isn't always linear, you get some highs & lows along the way.

My point is that it may not look like I want it to & we ain't getting there as fast as I want but that don't mean we ain't goin nowhere. I just gotta stay level headed
I wanted Cristobal here. Because I felt like even though he isn’t a terrific game day coach.. but I’d take the talent he recruits over Kiffin. Kiffin can coach but I felt like he would win 10 games here and then leave. Mario would stay. But I’m in a wait and hope for the best approach.

Advertisement
I wanted Cristobal here. Because I felt like even though he isn’t a terrific game day coach.. but I’d take the talent he recruits over Kiffin. Kiffin can coach but I felt like he would win 10 games here and then leave. Mario would stay. But I’m in a wait and hope for the best approach.
Bruce Jenner isn't a terrific looking woman.

Still can't believe we landed this monster
Big Pause
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Aye yo! Hit the button

I'm just in wait n see mode by default. But watching this program under Mario forces me to remember & acknowledge that there isn't any 1 path to success & that any path to success isn't always linear, you get some highs & lows along the way.

My point is that it may not look like I want it to & we ain't getting there as fast as I want but that don't mean we ain't goin nowhere. I just gotta stay level headed
This level headed post is not allowed here

Advertisement
Not saying he’s Bain but he could be a difference maker as a Fr. I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s playing starter type snaps by years end.
If in fact Burroughs isn’t welcomed back I had him sliding up a spot on the depth which would mean he’s definitely getting reps

Advertisement
Physically he’s as ready as most dt’s

There aren't many DTs in early January of their senior year of HS who can move/bend like that with that kind of size and power (paws).

He is an early enrollee, correct?

I expect to hear a lot of "Justin Scott is giving the OL fits" in spring ball.

There aren't many DTs in early January of their senior year of HS who can move/bend like that with that kind of size and power (paws).

He is an early enrollee, correct?

I expect to hear a lot of "Justin Scott is giving the OL fits" in spring ball.
Summer per Gaby as of yesterday

Advertisement
This is as huge as it gets if he sticks. OL comes back would be incredible.

I love fancy but games are won and loss in the trenches.

Kennedy…brown…Sapp…Maryland…I am sure I am missing some but we used to be an NFL factory at this position
And a whole lot of guys who were just great college players as well.

Advertisement
Physically he’s as ready as most dt’s

@Cribby I'm looking at a Y2 kid personally. I felt he struggled with the doubles he was facing in the AA game and also tired out. His technique is not there. And unlike Jones I don't think his strength is there either. IMO, we shouldn't be giving him any more than 3rd team rotational support reps, 10 reps a game max. Last thing on earth we need is another freshman injury to set him back.

Jones seems the more plug and play kid physically. If you can get 15-20 reps between the two a game, that's a lot of interior support from freshmen.

@Cribby I'm looking at a Y2 kid personally. I felt he struggled with the doubles he was facing in the AA game and also tired out. His technique is not there. And unlike Jones I don't think his strength is there either. IMO, we shouldn't be giving him any more than 3rd team rotational support reps, 10 reps a game max. Last thing on earth we need is another freshman injury to set him back.

Jones seems the more plug and play kid physically. If you can get 15-20 reps between the two a game, that's a lot of interior support from freshmen.
I agree with you as well except I think Jones is even further behind. DT is a man’s position. I’m sky high on Scott and think he is as ready as any but it’s a tall order. I think Jones played against awful comp and the jump will be too much for him at first. We need another portal DT, a difference maker. Props to the staff on moving quickly on the first two. They are solid and addressed the quantity issue but we still need a difference maker. Maybe Moten or Horton step up?

Advertisement
Back