#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

This **** is unreal! Needed this guy in the worst way. Coach Joe said **** all yall. Also @Dwinstitles was right. Despite the toxicity that came from 7-5 & more specifically, how we got there, that they can pull this flip is crazy. If you can recruit & pay, you can build something.
Been screaming this for ages man. If others can do it why not us with this brand? When this brand is at its peak no one stops it.

Advertisement
That was the biggest ****up by UM's administration over the years. To have a brand that could print money if you kept it relevant. But they let it fall by the wayside.
The first time I ever saw the brand back to its form was Mario’s introductory press conference. When I saw it in the background it felt like it arrived again, like a shift in power. I knew it would take awhile though but it felt different.

Pause

The first time I ever saw the brand back to its form was Mario’s introductory press conference. When I saw it in the background it felt like it arrived again, like a shift in power. I knew it would take awhile though but it felt different.

Pause

I'm just in wait n see mode by default. But watching this program under Mario forces me to remember & acknowledge that there isn't any 1 path to success & that any path to success isn't always linear, you get some highs & lows along the way.

My point is that it may not look like I want it to & we ain't getting there as fast as I want but that don't mean we ain't goin nowhere. I just gotta stay level headed

I'm just in wait n see mode by default. But watching this program under Mario forces me to remember & acknowledge that there isn't any 1 path to success & that any path to success isn't always linear, you get some highs & lows along the way.

My point is that it may not look like I want it to & we ain't getting there as fast as I want but that don't mean we ain't goin nowhere. I just gotta stay level headed
Yea with this staff after the second class I decided ok I’ll be patient. The other staffs I did not like the bulk of the classes. Pause. It’s why I was impatient cause I knew we would have to fire them. Build the OL and DL with elites and that’s how u get back. Sometimes it happens fast sometimes it happens slow but it will happen. So for me I chose patience. Something I lack

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back