#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

Advertisement
I see you are also s fellow humanitarian. I spent 2.5 months in Barranquilla (October-mid December 2004) when I got out of the Navy also helping put young ladies through college.

Cheers to you, Sir.
I'm a saint some say . Last year i did some good work in Medellin . This year bucaramanga. I gotta hit Barranquilla.

Colombia is ******* awesome as you know

My wife is from that city.

Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

Advertisement
Medellin last year . Bucaramanga is my new favorite place .
I’ve been between NYC and Medellin the past year (family is Colombian). Never been to Bucaramanga but heard good things. You should check out Armenia too. Medellin is always a good time. I would avoid Bogota unless you wanna get robbed lol!

I’ve been between NYC and Medellin the past year (family is Colombian). Never been to Bucaramanga but heard good things. You should check out Armenia too. Medellin is always a good time. I would avoid Bogota unless you wanna get robbed lol!
Only been at the airport in Bogota for connecting flights .

Advertisement
And let me say Bucaramanga is a place you gotta visit . Beautiful women and everything is so much cheaper . It's ******* paradise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
An absolutely monstrous signing and I can’t believe how quiet they were able to keep this behind the scenes. The tip last week (I think it was Flo?) that was a solid *** tip so I hope more to come. The Stewart rumors would obviously be unreal because I agree with others he legit could be a Chase Young level DE and I have Lightfoot as a prospect who should be just about a 5 star.

This **** is unreal! Needed this guy in the worst way. Coach Joe said **** all yall. Also @Dwinstitles was right. Despite the toxicity that came from 7-5 & more specifically, how we got there, that they can pull this flip is crazy. If you can recruit & pay, you can build something.

Advertisement
Back