7-5

Advertisement
JJ Watt isn't worth 3 points on the line in an NFL game but an undersized LB and a pass rushing DE are the difference in stopping the run and what 2-3 extra losses?

Embarrassing

Advertisement
Our defense all of a sudden looks average..... I definitely dont see 9 wins Hoping we can go 8-4

If we go 7-5, I will immediately jump aboard the fire Mark Richt train...

Not going to happen. 9-3 more likely

People need to temper their expectations

This team isn't very good on paper....no exp on D and an average o line

9-3 is best case dream scenario....more likely 7-5

Advertisement
Advertisement
JJ Watt isn't worth 3 points on the line in an NFL game but an undersized LB and a pass rushing DE are the difference in stopping the run and what 2-3 extra losses?

Embarrassing

I guess you missed the last few years where we stunk without losing all our cbs and having freshmen LBs. but hey keep dreaming we'll just win cause you say so

Advertisement
If we go 7-5, I will immediately jump aboard the fire Mark Richt train...

Not going to happen. 9-3 more likely

Why can't folks see we have zero depth at OL, Lb, CB, and have crappy safeties? Aside from limited ready WRs. Besides that we are ok. We'll be lucky to win 8 games, sadly

Why just 7-5?
Why not predict 3-9, or better yet 0-12?

Why even play any games this year, might as well just forfeit the season right?

Smfh...

Last edited:

Embarrassing

I guess you missed the last few years where we stunk without losing all our cbs and having freshmen LBs. but hey keep dreaming we'll just win cause you say so

I guess you missed the fact that we had one of the worst power five coaching staffs in all of America. And once again AQM and Grace aren't even worth a game. So if he thought we were a 9-3 team before and thinks we're a 7-5 now he's greatly overestimating their impact.

Advertisement
Back