7:30 ABC PRIMETIME AGAIN FOR CLEMSON

Advertisement
3 straight games on Prime Time?
Even taking into account that there was no SEC and Big 10 programming competition, keep telling me that Miami doesn’t move the needle for the average college football fan.
I have to then admit that along with UM, ND is the only other programs that draw as many eyes from people unaffiliated with the programs.

Advertisement
Thank you baby jesus. I have a fishing charter during the day and will barely make it back in time for kickoff.

I'll tell you what, if we beat those ****suckers in their own house, under the lights in front of the world, you ******** are going to be insufferable.

....And I'll be right there with you. xD

You know, I don't even want this for our team or for myself. I want this for my stepdad, who introduced me to 'Canes football in '97. He's had a bad couple of recent years, and I would love for this to happen if only for him.
I have a similar thought about my pops. He's in good health, but he's getting up there and I'd love it if we could nab one more NC for him in the next couple of years. Wouldn't be overly opposed to that happening this year, but, you know, one thing at a time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re right about that for sure. Brevin is one of those special guys. Maybe I should say Brent will make sure they die whatever they can to stop him which opens things up for Will
Here's what happens (in my head), Miami down 41-38 with 30 seconds left in the 4th, 3rd and 12 from Clemson's 37 yard line, and Miami has only one time-out left. Manny knows Borregales can kick it from there, so instead of aiming for OT, he and Lashlee go for the kill-shot. Lash dials trips right, with Brevin running a double move up the seam, and the two other receiver's running a rub route to create separation. Gives a short route for the field goal, or the bomb the game winner.

D'eriq "Elephant Balls" King goes for Clemson's baby tiger's throat, Brevin catches it and sprints to the endzone. His momentum is too much though and he runs up the stairs and place's his hands on Harold's rock, mocking Joe Exotic's tigers.

15 yard penalty for unsportman like conduct. Doesn't matter Borregales drills it through and the Canes win 45-41. Canes take down the #1 team for the 10 time in school history and shock the world.

There's going to be a lot of worthless dyck suckers on this forum who are going to have to drink Manny's c*m after this game. If these low lifes had any self respect at all they would ban themselves. Or..if the mods spent less time banning political posts, and more time banning these sort of ill reputes instead, this would be less of an issue. Since neither will happen, I will be forced to go off on every last one of these c*m buckets instead.

Muh****as actin like Clemson is an invincible team, with no chinks in their armor. Give me a freakin break. Shyts a joke. Smh. MIA's CBs & D-Line match up much better against Clemson's O-Line & WRs than the dummies on this forum are making out to believe. Bolden against Amari Rogers is a much more favorable matchup than him against Tutu. Same goes for Ivey against Ladson, Ngata, or Ajou. I made a thread in the Summer highlighting how losing Justyn Ross was going to be a big loss for Clemson, and how his loss improved MIAs chances of winning the ACC. At the time I was mocked & ridiculed for it. We'll see who's laughing in 2 wks
Everything, and I mean everything you wrote — except the highlighted. (That **** has no place on the board ever — especially while Miami is undefeated. Accounts should be deleted for that, imo, straight permaband)

Sadsacks can join the bandwagon later, those types usually do, but us homers know Miami wins this game whether Miami plays “perfect” or not.

Manny and company got business with Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back