7:30 ABC PRIMETIME AGAIN FOR CLEMSON

Advertisement
I'll tell you what, if we beat those ****suckers in their own house, under the lights in front of the world, you ******** are going to be insufferable.

....And I'll be right there with you. xD

You know, I don't even want this for our team or for myself. I want this for my stepdad, who introduced me to 'Canes football in '97. He's had a bad couple of recent years, and I would love for this to happen if only for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's give em ****. I don't expect to win, but I expect to put some bruises on them and for them to know they were in a dog fight. We've got at least as much firepower as Syracuse, Pitt and UNC, and those teams either beat them of scared the bejeezus out of them.

Limited capacity and our firepower on O gives us a puncher's chance. @k9cane I'm good with being Mike Weaver and taking blows for 14 rounds and then knocking them out like he did Big John Tate in the 15th.

I'll tell you what, if we beat those ****suckers in their own house, under the lights in front of the world, you ******** are going to be insufferable.

....And I'll be right there with you. xD

You know, I don't even want this for our team or for myself. I want this for my stepdad, who introduced me to 'Canes football in '97. He's had a bad couple of recent years, and I would love for this to happen if only for him.
We’re not beating them but yes it would be pandemonium if we did.

Advertisement
Back