7:30 ABC PRIMETIME AGAIN FOR CLEMSON

Advertisement
Clemson struggles with fast pace offenses or straight power. I said in another thread they were not getting to WF QB when he dropped back to throw. That tells me we will score on them. They will also score on us. I think we are looking at a 38-28, 40-30 type score line. Likely in their favor but we do have a chance. Some good games on that day 2. I'm definitely grilling and loading up on the drinks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re not beating them but yes it would be pandemonium if we did.
sassy told you so GIF

Brent might not have a say in who goes off. He's a great DC, but special players have got theirs on him many times over the years.
You’re right about that for sure. Brevin is one of those special guys. Maybe I should say Brent will make sure they do whatever they can to stop him which opens things up for Will

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we win and think we can catch Clemson and give em a L.

I just don’t want to get blown out. Atleast fight and make it a good game to where people be like yeah they are LEGIT and then we thump em in the ACCCG

Advertisement
Also idk if @Liberty City El or any other smart guy mentioned brevin’s TD against FSU. It was so simple but part of what makes him special. He was running a crosser and did a sight adjustment for the TD. That’ll be there all night against Clemson they rotate safeties down at the last minute and disguise corners he with the best of them but if we can get more guys recognizing it we’ll be in good shape for that game

Advertisement
I'll tell you what, if we beat those ****suckers in their own house, under the lights in front of the world, you ******** are going to be insufferable.

....And I'll be right there with you. xD

You know, I don't even want this for our team or for myself. I want this for my stepdad, who introduced me to 'Canes football in '97. He's had a bad couple of recent years, and I would love for this to happen if only for him.

Pants off for a month

Advertisement
Back