6 spots left who takes them

There’s been whispers about brooks thinking twice about leaving home.
FDAFCD7F-CA80-480A-AE46-14C3B2012458.gif

Advertisement
Is it 5 spots, 6 spots or 7 spots left? We have 19 now. I thought we were parting ways with Collins and somehow fitting in a full 25, not 24 + Jarrid Williams. So that would mean we have 7.

Here are my 5 to 7, in order of importance:

QB: Jake Garcia
DT: Leonard Taylor
OT: Transfer (or Tate, obviously, if we're dreaming of lightning striking a fourth time after Williams, Taylor and hopefully Marshall)
CB: Jason Marshall
WR: Brashard Smith
---
DT: Tyreak Sapp
LB: Chase Smith

Miss on any of the above:
RB: Amari Daniels
CB: Markevious Brown OR Kevin Knowles (try to flip him)
LB: Terrance Lewis (try to flip him, assuming there's not a character issue)
WR: Yulkeith Brown OR Jaden Alexis ... but if only if B Smith doesn't commit. If we want another receiver, I'd rather flip Curtis to offense)

Advertisement
Cribs I dont understand.. Jacorey Brooks is already a Bama commit no? Why are there rumors about him leaving if we were never landing him and his committed?

He’s still home , he hasn’t left yet. . Not sure how serious he is. Just something I’ve heard in a couple conversations.

Highly doubt Brooks comes here, BUT if he does who gets left out? I really can’t see us dropping a WR and IMO B Smith has a spot if he wants it. He’s that good.

Advertisement
There’s been whispers about brooks thinking twice about leaving home.

Well, now we know why @IndayArtHauz was asking if Brooks was the surprise commit on Wed. Seemed like out of nowhere then. Still, if we're getting another totally unexpected local 5* who's committed elsewhere, I'm hoping for Tate. We've got some pretty good WR options if Brooks goes to Bama. Not so many elite alternatives for Tate.

Highly doubt Brooks comes here, BUT if he does who gets left out? I really can’t see us dropping a WR and IMO B Smith has a spot if he wants it. He’s that good.
They would take 4 at WR in that case. The spot would come from another position.

Well, now we know why @IndayArtHauz was asking if Brooks was the surprise commit on Wed. Seemed like out of nowhere then. Still, if we're getting another totally unexpected local 5* who's committed elsewhere, I'm hoping for Tate. We've got some pretty good WR options if Brooks goes to Bama. Not so many elite alternatives for Tate.
Brashard will be a Cane....

I’m the one who told him a couple weeks ago lol. He was one of the five stars I was hinting at in some of my posts. Btw Williams and Taylor wasn’t included

Advertisement
I’m the one who told him a couple weeks ago lol. He was one of the five stars I was hinting at in some of my posts. Btw Williams and Taylor wasn’t included

Are the 5* you were hinting at all local?

@IndayArtHauz puts out the poll about over/under of 5* that would commit and had insider info. Glad I went w/the over.

Advertisement
Thats what I was saying. So who gets left out?
I also think we are over committed at LB especially with Terrence being in play. I asked on another thread, what’s up with Tyler Johnson? That has been the quietest recruitment I think I’ve ever seen. Don’t see him posting any edits. Is he still being recruited?

I also think we are over committed at LB especially with Terrence being in play. I asked on another thread, what’s up with Tyler Johnson? That has been the quietest recruitment I think I’ve ever seen. Don’t see him posting any edits. Is he still being recruited?

He’s locked in. I can’t see letting him go he can play.

Advertisement
Back