6 spots left who takes them

Advertisement
What position does Breshard end up at if we take 2 RB and Curtis goes to WR. That’s a lot of numbers in that side of the ball.
We need all the offensive firepower that we can get. Defense has been and will always be pretty much a lock for Top 25. We need to load up on offensive skill talent in this '21 class. 4 WRs and 2 RBs if possible.

right, here we go. @Cribby keeps saying the staff wants to take a full 25 so here is your finish.

drop Collins giving us 18 guys in the class, 7 spots left to fill
DT Leonard Taylor
RB/WR Brashard Smith
LB TLewis or Chase Smith (and we move Hammett to the 2nd DE spot)
QB Garcia, Milroe or Stone
OT Leigh or Tate
CB Markevious Brown or Divaad Wilson
CB Jason Marshall or Divaad Wilson

if we cant get another elite OT then give that spot to Yul or Amari

right, here we go. @Cribby keeps saying the staff wants to take a full 25 so here is your finish.

DT Leonard Taylor
RB/WR Brashard Smith
OT Leigh or Tate

Maybe trade out Leigh/Tate for Sapp/Davis and I think that’s roughly what we’re looking at. Barring any complete unknowns of course

I don’t feel good about any of the QBs at this point. Hoping we see some smoke there soon

Advertisement

DT Leonard Taylor
RB/WR Brashard Smith
OT Leigh or Tate

As others have pointed out, the staff likes Davis a lot. You can't question that Diaz knows how to spot DEs that will eat in his system. So I think you have to include him.

Curious with possibly a delayed season, transfers due to Covid and everything else, curious if NCAA lifts that 25 number to 30 in the near future or maybe for this year.

Bro,

If they bump up the number of scholarships from 25 to 30 because of the Covid, the NCAA might as well just give the 2022 National Championship trophy to Miami now.

From Rivals this morning:

While Miami Palmetto High School standouts Leonard Taylor and Corey Collier prepare to announce their decisions, another Palmetto star and Cane commitment is also honing in on deciding his future.

Taylor has set his announcement Aug. 6 and Collier for Aug. 10.

Now teammate Savion Collins, who committed to UM all the way back in September of 2018, says he will also announce his future in the near future.

Asked when he will know for sure what college he will attend, Collins told CaneSport “We’ll see in August.”

Does he have a specific decision date in mind?

“Not yet,” Collins said.

Advertisement
Sapp is the one exception to Davis bring in class. They might need to make a tough decision if he wants in.
Cribby, first off, I appreciate everything you bring to this board, especially all the good news in these crazy times.
question? Who is this years alpha (player in south Florida that the players Listen to and follow) has the most pull?

Just curious with our recent commits
Thanks you in advance!

If we are given that 25th spot it would be huge. With that extra spot and Collins out we have 7 spots. We can really do damage and add some more savages.

Advertisement
How about we just figure out how to get everybody that wants in...

- Marshall (CB)
- Lewis (LB)
- Taylor (DT)
- Brooks (WR)
- Mims (OT)
- Garcia or Vandagriff (QB)
- Chase (LB)
- Brown (CB)
- Collier (safety)
- Breshard (WR)
- Yulkeith (APB)

... while still keeping Thad and Collins and signing Wilson. Any way to make this work?

How about we just figure out how to get everybody that wants in...

- Marshall (CB)
- Lewis (LB)
- Taylor (DT)
- Brooks (WR)
- Mims (OT)
- Garcia or Vandagriff (QB)
- Chase (LB)
- Brown (CB)
- Collier (safety)
- Breshard (WR)
- Yulkeith (APB)

... while still keeping Thad and Collins and signing Wilson. Any way to make this work?

You can get around a rule or two using fuzzy math...but not this much.

DT Leonard Taylor
RB/WR Brashard Smith
OT Leigh or Tate

like your list and take on missing out on a stellar OT.. i think the same would apply to QB. If we don't snag a top dude, it'll probably open the door for one of the DE's or Chase. Not feeling great about QB, unless there's more to the the Stone story. I actually feel better about him and his relationship with Lashee, than all the Garcia flirting.. idk i could be wrong.

Advertisement
Cribby, first off, I appreciate everything you bring to this board, especially all the good news in these crazy times.
question? Who is this years alpha (player in south Florida that the players Listen to and follow) has the most pull?

Just curious with our recent commits
Thanks you in advance!

James Williams drew a lot of attention from fans and players down there. That was huge. LT rumors seemed to move the needle on recruiting too. They’re probably the stars of the class with maybe Marshall if he pops. As for a mentality , the entire class is full of alphas. A bunch of dogs.

From the Northwestern kids , to haye , arroyo etc. But James is the one who made everyone stop and go “ whoa”.

Advertisement
Back