6 spots left who takes them

we have 4 spots left.... Jarrid Williams took 1 spot for this year

my guess is

DT Taylor
CB Marshall or Markevious Brown
RB Daniels /Yulkeith
best Available: Sapp/Chase Smith or Davis
multiple people have said the staff is doing everything possible to take 25. They think we can get a full class. So I'm going off that.

Advertisement
I

Everyone is forgetting Davis
not forgetting, just curious who's spot he takes?

Taylor has 1 spot locked if he wants in
Marshall has 1 spot locked if he wants in. If Marshall goes to Bama, you have to think Markevious has 1 spot locked if he wants in.
have to assume a QB has a locked in spot
have to assume an OT has a locked in spot
so that 5th spot would be go to Davis? Leaving out Yul, Amari, Divaad?

I know you've said previously, the staff probably doesnt even know yet how things will finish, just trying to make the most possible sense of what's left

not forgetting, just curious who's spot he takes?

Taylor has 1 spot locked if he wants in
Marshall has 1 spot locked if he wants in. If Marshall goes to Bama, you have to think Markevious has 1 spot locked if he wants in.
have to assume a QB has a locked in spot
have to assume an OT has a locked in spot
so that 5th spot would be go to Davis? Leaving out Yul, Amari, Divaad?

I know you've said previously, the staff probably doesnt even know yet how things will finish, just trying to make the most possible sense of what's left

Kinda hard to decipher who has a spot when we don’t know what the NCAA is doing with the 85 limit and giving breaks. All I know is davis has a spot.

Kinda hard to decipher who has a spot when we don’t know what the NCAA is doing with the 85 limit and giving breaks. All I know is davis has a spot.
I would imagine schools and coaches have some idea that this may be coming down the pipe if it is actually being discussed. I will give the NCAA a shred of credit that they wouldn’t spring this on coaches at the last minute.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, you can bet your last dollar that Taylor wont be a composite 5* on the next update. Marshall won’t be either if he is a UM commit. They’ll somehow try to justify it even though zero ballor camps/combines have taken place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, you can bet your last dollar that Taylor wont be a composite 5* on the next update. Marshall won’t be either if he is a UM commit. They’ll somehow try to justify it even though zero ballor camps/combines have taken place.

You may be right but u know what? I dont care. All Blue chips wanted by all the top programs. We are beating out MAJOR bag schools for these guys... They are the best players in their positions in FL... I know you dont care either @htownkidd because you are a vet here. Get the best players in FL and Miami wins.. simple as that

Advertisement
Back