6 spots left who takes them

Advertisement
assuming Davis chooses us. I got respect for a kid like that. Told get on board now or lose your spot and he goes ahead and solidifies his spot. That’s awesome when you consider he has other big time offers.

Word is there won't be a 25 man hard cap this year, so thats free game take as many as we want to get up to 85

Hopefully that news doesn't officially break until we've got the class wrapped up. Don't want to see Bama/OSU/Clemson/UGA targeting our top kids because they suddenly have room

Advertisement
Word is there won't be a 25 man hard cap this year, so thats free game take as many as we want to get up to 85
Is everyone speaking this into existence or have there been any reports about it being a possibility? It makes sense, but this is the NCAA making the decision.

While I truly believe that every kid deserves his moment in the sun when announcing... It's refreshing to see Manny dictating how things shake out after watching years of troll jobs and kids making us sweat it lol

It's been awhile since the Canes have been able to dictate to players when they can or should sign to guarantee a spot. Yea we took some early commit and got burned but we have stopped doing that now.

We handle business on the field and close out this class with the guys we have buying in right now and a lot of top SoFla talent is going to get left holding their ****s.

To me that is almost as important as actually signing the guys we are getting. Making our offer valuable and being able to legitimately tell recruits that your spot isn't guaranteed is a big deal.

Lol....Actually, my guy says not much in ref to Vandagriff...but at the same time, he says the staff has something up their sleeves...He also is adamant about taking a QB every yr...

I would think if it is Vandagriff, it will be VERY quiet until it pops....

Advertisement
I actually posted expect him to move his date up if he wants to be part off this class.

If the hard cap changes, do you think it opens the door for Lewis? I'd really like to have 4 or 5 5 stars. Not usually a star *****, but it would make Gator Tears much more entertaining.

Advertisement
Is the hard class cap ruling even scheduled to get reviewed? If so, when? ... The NCAA is a joke. They should have had a decision about this one way or the other months ago, arguably even last year after the portal blew up.

TBH, I hope they don't do too much manipulation. Because even though we're in good shape right now, you could see the other side of the argument that the rich will get richer, and teams with loads of booster money like Taint and Bama will begin hoarding even more kids. Maybe allow for 2 portal exceptions to the 25 cap rule going forward, plus 2 more emergency spots in the 2021 class to help offset potential Covid quarantines.

no way lol GIF by NBA

Word?!

Advertisement
I feel like we gone have 5 spots left because I feel like Saivion Collins going to Florida cause we haven’t been recruiting him

I feel like we gone have 5 spots left because I feel like Saivion Collins going to Florida cause we haven’t been recruiting him
Or he says why get off this train when it’s moving so fast in the right direction. As long as Chase makes it into the class I’m good

Advertisement
Back